Chapter 8{if you were present}

Daisy's pov

"Daisy mom wants to talk to you"one of my sister's called me."I'm coming" I said going to my mom's room."honey
you have to get ready"she said. wearing a beautiful elegant dress. "why?"I asked."because we're going to this interview where they will be asking about us and our bond"she said."but we don't have a bond" I said.
"We do!.how do I look?"she asked.

"You should stop wearing like and some kid who doesn't have a rich parent

"You should stop wearing like and some kid who doesn't have a rich parent.i burnt all your tomboy clothes and bought some girly clothes so you wouldn't embarass me"she did what!.
"You did what?!,are you crazy!!?" I swear to god she lost her mind."why the fuck would you do that!"I shouted tears threatening to fall."honey it's for your own good"she said.

"No Mom it's for your own good"I corrected."honey you're a lady now. You have to model for your aunt's designs and we'll you have to be an influencer"mom said."what!,I don't want all of that!"I shouted."well you have to do it for your family."she said.
"How is it for the family?"I asked wiping my tears."you know,we are well known for fame and beauty. You're next. Honey you're my hire for the skin care company but in the mean while you will be advertising my products and taking pictures"she said leaving a bombshell on my brain.

"So what if I say I don't want to what will you and aunt say?"I asked."well you don't have a say it's a must"she said fixing her makeup."come sit" I followed her hand and took a sit as she started putting make up on me.

"You telling me that I have no say in what's going to happen in my life"I spat."it's tradition and a must"she said."but why burn my clothes?"I asked."well you need to present us well in public"she said looking at me then nodding."well if you were a present and caring mother you would've known that I'm comfortable with the clothes you've burnt.and you would also know why I'm not into those tight clothes you bought" I stormed off her room.