M
daddy chill.

E
maxine. this is your 593rd strike. stop it.

M
daddy chill.

E
that's it.

M
WAIT IM SORRY

D
what's happening?

M
EL KNOWS SOMEONE WHO OWNS VENOMOUS SNAKES AND SHES THREATENED ME WITH THEM BEFORE

i don't give a flying fuck. stop texting before I send twelve fucking missiles to your house.

L
daddy chill.

lucas i'm legit gonna throw hands stfu.

L
daddy chill.

i have a boyfriend.

L
daddy chill.

M
HELP THERES A SNAKE IN MY KITCHEN

SHUT YOUR UGLY ASS UP THATS WHY YOU ONLY PULLED SOMEONE WHO PUT A GRAPE IN THEIR NOSE AND PRETENDED THEY WERE ED FROM GOOD BURGER

D
daddy chill.

i'm blocking every single one of you.

...

Mike turned his phone off and put it under his pillow. Will cuddled up onto him more than he already was. Mike smiled and kissed his forehead before falling asleep.

-

"Mike c'mon hurry up!" Will yelled from the kitchen. "Hold on!" Mike said from the bathroom. "We're gonna be late because he needs to 'fluff his hair' " Will thought and picked up a banana. He peeled it and broke a part off. El came out of her room and looked at him.

"Will you do realize your gay right? Just bite it." El spoke and put on her shoes. "I most certainly will not bite it." Will replied and broke another part off. El shrugged and picked up her coat.

Mike came out of the bathroom while fixing his shirt. "Finally." Will muttered and grabbed his hand. The three went outside and started walking to the mall.

"El did you actually send a snake to her house?" Mike asked. El shrugged, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." El replied and continued walking. "Remind me not to mess with you when your tired." Mike said and continued walking wrapping an arm around his boyfriend.

Will set his hand on top of Mikes and rested his head on Mikes shoulder. El took her phone out and took a picture of the two. She grinned and texted Max. None of the two noticed her taking the photo even though she was right in front of them with a camera directly in their face.

to be continued...
hi so uhm took me so long to update but here is a conversation with my mom.👍🏽

speacliealw (i can't sp speacl)

mike and the party were in the basement waiting for will to come, the doorbell went off and mike instantly got up to get it as the rest of the teens in the basement continued to talk.

mike opened the door and got hugged instantly, "Hi!" Will smiled at his boyfriend and went downstairs not giving him a chance to talk back to him.

"Well okay then." mike murmured and followed him down, "Hi will!" Max greeted. "Hi!" will sat on the couch and mike sat next to him and started to talk with them all again,

will lied his head on mikes lap and continued to talk with lucas.

-

a while later mike had stopped talking completely and will had a smirk on his face as he played on mikes phone. dustin looked at them and shouted to max who let out a laugh after looking at the two

dorks ᵇʸˡᵉʳOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara