𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦

Start from the beginning

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 172cm/5'8"

weιɢнт: 65.7kg/145lb

eye color: Amber

нαιr color: Red

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Hip-length Curly

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Olive

вody тype: Curvy/Tone

вlood тype: AB-

вυѕт ѕιze: 40DD

ѕeхυαlιтy: Heterosexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Vienna can be dangerous especially knowing the human psychology. She's an seductive person when she wants to be and sometimes she'll use it in her psychology. Vienna can be bold when provoked or just in general. She's known to be sometimes but more often than not callous however she does have this kindness and caring side to her. It's something that had been built in since she was young as she was known as the good girl and a bit nerdy type of a student. Vienna can be challenging it just the way that she is and learning that loyalty even trust has to be earned. And she's a loyal person to anyone creating a comforting environment to people. She's very brave even when situation seems scary she always remain calm and relax because she knows that a hint of fear could instigate the situation of being worse. Vienna is a courageous person as everyone would say especially facing down people who dislike her or try to send hate towards her. She's very intelligent person scoring and IQ of 149. She has been homeschooled most of her life making her youngest to graduate from high school and entering college early. She's very strong and organized as she doesn't like things to be out of place or out of control. She's very firm with what she believes in. And this makes her brutally honest with statments.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸