Pete was in no mood for this. He quickly hit the block button and turned off the lights. This alpha was getting on his last nerve and he might snap soon. He closed his eyes and drifted off.

~~~~~

Vegas sat in his study with his phone in hand, about to lose it because his number was blocked. "Pete you're daring me huh? Blocked me? Quite an insult but I still find you hot." He pursed his lips, eyes still fixed on the device.

The door creaked open and Macau entered. "What's up, bro?" He settled before his brother.

Vegas relaxed against the backrest of his seat and all he could make out was, "He blocked me, can you believe it?"

"Who did?"

"The sexy beta," Vegas answered. "Im supposed to be angry but I still find him hot." He couldn't help but imagine sending Pete to his knees.

"The one from the auction?" Macau frowned. "I still don't like him."

"But I do and I will not stop until he gives in to me." Vegas placed a call to Joey. He needed to see Pete and this was his only option. The guy took his money anyways.

"Where's Pete currently? Don't tell me you do not know because my patience is limited."

Joey was confused for a second before realizing it was Vegas. "Hey, I already gave you his phone number why bother me?"

Vegas saw him be shameless. "If you refuse to tell me where he is right now, I doubt you'll survive the day because I'm going to hunt you down and slit your throat, detach your head from your neck, and trust me it'll be gruesome. Ah, I don't mind cutting your body parts bit by bit until you become a complete waste, and ill feed your carcass to the birds."

Joey hearing this horrific threat felt like puking his guts out. "You... You don't gave to threaten me! I'll text you the address." He was regretting shamefully taking the money because it was tempting.

"I'm glad we're on the same page now." The devilish look he had on while making the threat disappeared.

Joey was with Pete now after he texted Vegas the address and he felt shitty for doing that. Maybe he should confess before it becomes too late. Probably he should return the money too. But he needed it. He was conflicted.

Pete was calm as he went through some paperwork with Joey by his side. The young man wouldn't leave his side until he paid back every single penny. "Why do you keep staring at me when I asked you to work?" He asked after noticing how the young man wouldn't stop staring at him.

Joey was startled. "If I ever... I'm not saying I'm going to do it, just saying..." He inhaled. "If I ever give out your information for a little money because I need it, what will you do to me?"

"Slit your throat and I'll cut your body into multiple pieces and feed you to the birds."

Joey almost lost his balance. He received a similar threat a while ago. Why do they all want to cut my body parts?! One says I can't return the money and the other insinuate I shouldn't dare take any money.

Pete with an emotionless face asked, "You took the money he offered?"

"How did you know?" Joey covered his mouth in shock.

Pete met Vegas only a few times but knew how much he loved to throw away money without second thoughts. He might have offered Joey something. "I know what that dude is capable of. Return everything you took before my patience runs out."

Joey was suddenly elated and relieved Pete didn't pull a gun on him. He wanted to return the money anyways but Vegas will be a problem. "Vegas doesn't want me to return it. He threatened to kill me and pressured me into telling him where you are at the moment."