Do I know you? (Winter Soldier X Fem OC)

Summary: A secret Hydra Agent is sent to find the escaped Winter Soldier and regain his loyalty. But after her memory from the past which was seemingly lost, returns, she makes the decision to gain his real trust.

CW: Major Dom-Bucky! Intense choking with the intent to kill (Not for kink purposes), Slapping, rough sex, knife kink, manipulation, degrading and praise kink. Biting, oral sex (f-receiving), multiple orgasms.

This is going to be so fucked up in so many ways... But read on. You all won't be ready for the corny ending from the unhinged chaos 🤪

~

It was her mission to get him back. She was told any means necessary. So that was what she would do.

Anything.

Victoria had volunteered to join Hydra, and she didn't even remember why. She just knew that she had to obey every order that was thrown her way. What's worse is that she couldn't understand why she was even here to do this specific assignment.

James Barnes, The Winter Soldier, had escaped months ago, and not a word was heard of him until he was caught in New York, walking the streets of Brooklyn, attempting to live a normal life.

Her superior informed her his memory would have returned partly by now and that he would retain the memories of Steve Rogers, his best friend from the 1940s. So Victoria figured she could use that as leverage.

She approached the end of the stairwell that lead to the top floor of the old apartment building James was in. It had zero security, and this threw her off. For such a vigilante, she figured he would have been living in a fortress. But good, easier to retrieve him, it would be easy.

As she navigated the hallway, she found his room, number 12. Her hand raised gently to knock. Three times. That sounds friendly enough... Right?

After a brief moment, the door opened, and the sight of him appeared. He had a cold and dark gaze in his blue eyes, confused and searching for the reasoning behind a random woman approaching his door. His brown hair was hanging in his eyes, and he kept his metal hand gripping the door handle.

"Hello, James," Victoria spoke in polite greeting.

"Uh..." He turned to look behind him, and his brows pinched. "I- Do I know you," James eyed her suspiciously.

Typical... his memory was slowly returning, and he was most likely confused about every new thing that crossed his path.

"I think you do," her lips curled slightly. "Very well, in fact."

Staring back at Victoria for a moment, his mind raced, hoping to find a memory of her in the past, but he came up with nothing.

"What's your name?" He asked softly.

James' face was cold and collected, but only his darting eyes of anxiousness and fear were revealing his inner thoughts. Panic.

"My name is Victoria," she breathed.

"Victoria..." He shook his head and looked behind her, ensuring no one else was in the hallway. "I don't know you. I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong apartment-" He tried to close the door, but she caught it, pulling her gun out of her back pocket and putting it up to his neck. Her high boots made their height difference not as substantial to where she could reach, compared to her not wearing them.

"What do you say we go for a drive... Just me and you..." She whispered, knowing someone could walk out of their flat at any moment and see them like this.