The next day

Y/N pov:
"Wow what a day yesterday, I'm completely exhausted and overworked and that was only my first day, but it was exciting! I love having a job that I can go to everyday. Although Mr Park Jimin seems like an odd one, something definitely seemed off with him yesterday...oh well, he seems okay though, hope it stays that way."

As y/n was finishing her morning routine, getting ready for another day at the office, she remembered that jimin had asked her to be there an hour earlier and checking the time she only had 30 minutes to get to work. So with her quick thinking, she finished up & headed for the door.

Jimin pov:
"How am I going to get y/n to help me without telling her about what it is? I have no other choice though, I don't want to put her in any danger and definitely don't want her finding out...not yet anyway..."

As jimin was sitting in his office waiting for y/n to arrive, he couldn't help but wonder about the potential threat that is lurking at his door.

Y/N pov:
"Wait....that's right...I seen him yesterday as I left work, he stood tall right infront of me....looking straight into my eyes. With the same look he would always give me, why the hell was he there? Does he know jimin? God I hope I don't see him again after what happened...."

Y/N finally made it to the office and stood infront of the same building as before, she made her way inside and headed up the elevator & went straight for jimin's office without paying attention to anything around her. There she stood in front of his door still with the thought of seeing jungkook the previous day.

"Snap out of it y/n, let's just go in and see what it is jimin needs help with."

Jimin pov:
"I need to think of something & fast, she's here and she's coming in, quick think jimin, think..."

With saying that, his office door had swung open and he seen the same girl as yesterday walk in, short, skirt just above the knee, white suit top and hair 1/2 up & 1/2 down...he had noticed a change in her posture though, he had taken notice that she had her head down and tears were streaming down her face, he didn't question it though as he had his own thoughts as well...

"Argh yes welcome miss y/n, thank you for coming in early. Now please take a seat and I will explain why I asked you to come in early"

"Now I'm not sure if you are aware, but I also run another business as you could say, that requires some immediate attention right now. There is a threat against this business that I need handled, I won't lie to you, it is dangerous but I can promise you that you won't be in any danger."

Y/N pov:
"Okay? Jimin if I may call you that...what is it that needs to be handled because by the sounds of it, it's not exactly legal..."

They both sit there in complete silence for a short time while jimin tries to think of a better explanation on how he needs her help. But he can see that she now has more questions then ever and he can't just simply ignore her forever...truth is, he cares for y/n...very deeply...truth is, all this time he already knew who y/n was through jungkook, they actually met a handful of times around the time she had graduated college. But she won't remember him because he looked so much different back then...

Jimin pov:
"Sorry miss y/n, I was just lost in thought about this issue...anyway, look. I have some people that are after me because of a deal gone bad, and they believe I am solely responsible for the mistake. Now what I need from you is to accompany me to a meeting with the head of the group so there can be a witness on the outcome. What do you say?"

Again another moment of silence between the 2, you can see a small amount of tension in the air as y/n contemplates what jimin had just told her...then a sudden sound had escaped from y/n mouth...

Y/N pov:
"Alright jimin, I won't ask any questions as I don't think I really want to know but I do have 1 condition....please assure me that I will be safe"

With that said, Jimin nodded his head, grabbed y/n by her hand and they had left the office together....