Memories 5: Spain

Start from the beginning

"Romano! It is impolite to yell-"

"I could give a fuck! Anyways, it's my last day here! Why not yell!!?" He throws his arms in the air, storming off of the seat.

Austria just sat there, pretty defeated, his anger wasnt noticeable in his expression, but when he played another song it was more... Dark and melancholy.

I left the room a little after Austria was playing the song. I followed Romano to his room and saw Roma depressed, head planted on his pillow.

"I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE! WHY AM I EVEN ON THIS EARTH!?" The last part shocked me, why? Why are you on this Earth? What kind of question is that? Romano started to sob, and quietly he's humming the moonlight sontoa. Tears formed in my eyes, I couldn't move, my ears were only listening to the moonlight sonota. Then a loud bang came from Romano's door, the door was knocked off it's hinges by a couple of French soldiers.

"Hey!" I yelled at the men who trespassed in Romano's room. I knew that my countless threats towards them were usless unless I was actually there... They took Romano, he was crying and making a fit, kicking and punching, but it was to no avail and in seconds Romano was out of Austria's mansion.

Then my apparition transported to France's house. I stood there shocked, apearing in France's living room, with Romano on the couch, spewing cuss words every chance he got.

"Bonjour Roma... It's been a while since I've seen your face, how have you been?" France smirked evily, scaring me.

"Wouldn't you like to fucking know?" Romano stayed as calm as he could, but I know Roma, his curl twitches slightly when he feels intimidated or scared.

"Alright, Well I have you for a short term, then I'm going to make a compromise with a Spaniard, I'm sure he won't mind a helpless henchmen..." I was about ready to slit France's throat, but Roma spoke.

"Who is this Spaniard? And will he be less perverted as you?" Romano's expression seemed a bit intrigued.

"Oui, he's a nice man, loves kids."

"Oh great! Now he's a pedophile! My luck!" Romano said sarcastically, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Well... I wouldn't call him a 'pedophile' just a middle aged man who loves to be around kids.." France seem pleased by his explanation, but it still sounds like a pedophile to me.

"Isn't that the definition for a pedophile? ... Well I could fucking care less! I'd just rather not fucking be here is all." Romano looked at the ground, he looked really sad.

"Don't be so glum, Spain will be here any minute.." Then a knock on the door happened right after France said that. Then there I was, my sexy metal plated armour.

"You requested me France? With a 'compromise' or something?" I respectfully walked into France's house.

"Oui, I have a little potty mouth who I was planning to give you, Interested?" France gestured towards Romano who was still melancholy.

"Aw, that poor soul, is this the compromise?" I looked a bit confused but in the end I accepted the bundle of joy. Then my apparition transported towards my place. Romano was walking around, looking at the many books that I collected.

"Why am I even living with this bastard?" Then my other figure came in and I approached Romano.

"Hola Roma, how are ya holding up?" My pathetic use of starting a conversion made me facepalm, only if my real self didn't look afarid to be myself around Romano.

"What does it look like? Do you think I like it here for one fucking moment?! Well you're damn fucking wrong, take me back to my country!" Romano yelled, making my solid and my apparition flinch. My solid held his hand out to Romano but he pushed away.