Memories 5: Spain

After I left Belgium, I felt bad immediately. I wanted to apologize to her for yelling at her and making her feel like shit. I'm an idiot, so today I'm going to call her for coffee and apologize.

I got the phone and dialed her number quick. It rung once until it was answered.

"Spain!? Is it really you who called?" Her voice was high pitched and excited.

"Si! Its me, Spain... um, I wanted to know if you wanna grab a coffee sometime?"

"YES YES! PICK ME UP NOW!" Then she hung up with a click to officially end our conversation.

Well, that went well. Now, time to get the car settled and to meet her at her favorite coffee shop. I get my favorite red t-shirt, black skinny jeans. Today's generation is going down dramatically. I Remember when plated armour was the latest fashion, but that just shows how old I am.

I walk out of my home and swiftly collect my keys, opening the door to my house and observing my front lawn. My gorgeous green grass, my beautiful gray Cadillac, and the amazing view out stretched to more vast lands to be occupied. I love my little world, only if I could share it with someone... I do have Belgium, but I don't love her like I love some little Italian. I mean hell, by this time he'll be an adult, and I won't be able to call him 'mi tomate' no more.

My serenity was disturbed by my thoughts of Roma, but it wasn't a bad thing, it helped me realize that I still love Roma, and that Belgium was a clear mistake.

I walked back to my patio and went into my home, completely abandoning my main mission: Get back with Belgium.

I slammed my door shut and started to have a fit. "GOD DAMNIT! WHY!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs, putting my point across to an imaginary figure. My mind went dizzy, and all I could see was a spinning room.

>>>>>>>>>>
Spain's Dream
>>>>>>>>>>

My eyes opened slowly, I was in a house. The house was somewhat familiar, but I couldn't tell, the only distinct thing I could make out, was piano music.
Austria

I ran towards the source, pushing my transparent mass through every entrance. Until, I reached my destination.

I saw Austria, sitting on his chair, eyes barely open to see the notes, and his body swaying with the soft tempo he was making. I found myself swaying as well.

"Mr. Austria?" My attention was directed towards a small Italian, I never noticed the curl on the right until I approached Austria's ppint of view. The Italian had olive green eyes, and his expression was more, calmer. This isn't the same Roma that I knew two years ago.

He continued his music, but a little less into the moment. "Yes Romano? Whats wrong?"

"Can you teach me how to play 'moonlight sontoa'?, please Mr. Austria?"

Austria chuckled, "'moonlight sontoa' Romano, and not now, I only have time for this one song before I tell you the important news..." His voice seemed to trail off, leaving the air a little tense.

What does Austria want to tell Roma?

After the song was ultimately finished, Austria turned towards Romano's young self and let out a big sigh. "Romano, I was informed by a Frenchy that he'll take over Italy- The country, not your brother. He's threatening to take you away."

I stood there, shocked... Why am I even here? Who's mind am I in? I was majorly confused as to why I was looking into the past.

Romano's feared expression made my heart brake. "Y-your not going to let that pervert take me... Right? RIGHT!?" Romano's voice raised, his olive green eyes were glinting red.