𝟶𝟸; 𝙲𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙷

Comincia dall'inizio

Kayla nodded locking her doors then making her way up the stairs to the house. It smelled good for a hood rat house party. There was liquor and twerking but it smelled amazing to Ro.

"Kayla imma go get a shot I'll be right back."
Her friend nodded her off going off to find Boomer.

A couple moments later Rowan heard a big BOOM and cars skirt. Everyone ran outside and Rowan eyes instantly teared at the sight.

Someone smashed her car. The driver door was bashed in and under the hood was smoking.
Damns and Oh shit was heard though the house while she ran to her car.

Kd immediately got out his car apologizing. "SHIT RO IM SO SORRY I DIDNT HAVE MY GLASSES O-" before he can finish she slapped him walking off. That shit just pissed her off cuz how the fuck you do some shit like that. Kayla came running after her swearing and panting.

"Best it's gon be ok"
That right there blew Rowam. She don't know if it was her voice or what.

As they walk, Ro twisted the cotton friendship bracelet on her wrist wanting to rip it.

Her and Kayla made each other one when they both moved there. Ro's is black and purple, and it's a basic braid with black beads at each end
where the knot is. Kayla's is black and pink.
Neither of them like purple or pink anymore, but they both keep them on.

They reached the end of the path, and a car pulled up beside them. The dark window slid down.

It was Nardo. In the passenger seat sat Toosii, who lifted his hand in a lazy way to say hi.
"Damn jit I saw what happened to yo whip. You need a ride?"

"Um ," Ro say, turning to Kayla...whose mouth is practically sitting on the road.

'Maybe I should have mentioned meeting Nardo to her.'
Ro already knew Kayla was going to have a lot to say when they get back to her house.

Nardo chucked showing his VVS grills. "Both of you."
"I can call an Uber," Ro start to explain, looking back at her damaged car.

"I know, but more rain finna start pouring now. Uber gon take a while to get someone around here and Kayla car is between your car and another. You can just get the whips tmw. Plus we know Von."

Kayla's mouth snaps shut. She nudges Ro. "Yeah, we can just get them tomorrow, bitch."
"Okay," Ro agree. She don't really want to get her hair soaked anyways.

Kayla walked around to the other side of the car.
Ro open the back door and get in. "Thanks, Nardo." He looks at her in the rearview mirror and smiles. "No problem ma."

Kayla shut the door making Nardo drops his eyes and pulls out onto the road. Ro watch him in the mirror, while he focused on the road. His eyes turned hollow, and his smile dropped. He pressed something on his door, and the car doors lock.

Don't. Panic. Only white people kidnap people but Ro felt uneasy.
'My mama does that.' she thought to herself.
'He's not your mom.' another voice in her said. She was getting scared but ain't want to panic because again she's black.

She glanced at her best friend, Kayla either hasn't noticed or she's not worried. Her eyes flit between Nardo and Naujour like she's not sure which one of them she want to fuck first.

Ro swallows and pulls out her phone to share location with her mom. She turned it off on the way to the party.

'He hasn't asked either of us where we live.'
"So, my house is on 38 street," Ro say, tugging at the rips in her jeans. She was ready to reach over and choke tf out of Nardo.