• 𝓣wo •

[Interior]

[Exterior]

[Exterior]

Natsumi's pov

Natsumi's pov

Mirumi smiled during their long hike at the mall, "Hurry, we're gonna miss the heel store!" She ushered the five individuals to the store of her desire.

"Rumi-chan~ I wanna break~!" Emiko landed in the food court chair.

"Why? We haven't even visited [insert dress store]." Emiko frowned at Mirumi, "I'm not going." She turned her head and crossed her arms. I nodded as well, "I want something to eat, I'll wait here with Emiko." The tall 6'5" giant nodded frantically for a break.

"Hmph. Fine, I'll go alone." Mirumi walked off, Rin sighed before waving at us and walking away with the blondess.

I sighed before looking at my sister/ best friend. "What do you want to eat?" I asked and Emiko smiled lazily, "Mcdonalds.." Sayaji stepped in, "You had that yesterday!" She shook her head. "But I want it again~.." she muttered, looking away from her roommates.

I softly chuckled before looking at Sayaji, "Maybe Mcdonalds is good to celebrate my arrival?" I appointed to which Sayaji groaned but allow it.

"Thank you, Sayaji." I thanked, who looks away, earning teasing from her best friend and childhood friend, Yukina.

After ordering everything

Mirumi and Rin came back and the red head looked ready to be 6 feet under, of course, the Blondess was fine and unscathed. I quickly give her some chicken nuggets, waiting for her to chew and come back to life. "Thank you, Natsu-chan!" She hugged me before continually eating chicken nuggets and fries.

Everyone was happy and I couldn't help but smile at that.