Ninth

I don't even know how to describe this.

Btw (n/n) means your nickname

⚠️Slight nsfw towards the end, nothing sexual just William teasing the reader by saying "I'd take you right here, right now" but nothing actually happens, super very ultra extra cringe, but fluffy⚠️

Do you have an actual self insert people? Or perhaps an OC? I most certainly do.

William kept a gentle hand on the small of your back as you carefully scanned the showcase of the jewelry shop, rings, pendants, bracelets, all kinds of trinkets displayed for curious pedestrians- just like you- to gaze and admire them

"Something caught your eye sweetheart?" he questioned, speaking close to your ear with genuine interest lacing his melodic voice, unconsciously tightening his hold on your waist. 
"Mhm" you nodded, and raised your finger, pointing at a shiny, blue pair of earrings, "that one".
Your husband gave you a peck on the cheek "I thought as much. They're beautiful" he smiled gracefully, "Let's go inside then" and reached for the doorknob, but turned to you, when you didn't move an inch, standing frozen.
"What's the matter darling? Are you shy? I'll do the talking, you needn't say a single word" he reassured, taking ahold of your petite hand.
"Love, did you see the price?" You mumbled in pure shock,
"Why, of course I did" William merely smiled,
"I- It's too expensive Will, I'll feel guilty" you confessed, averting his gaze in embarrassment
"My love," William spoke, "look at me" he gently kissed your knuckles, and the rings adorning your fingers, some of which he'd bought you himself.
"This is merely nothing, my dear. I can assure you that it won't affect our finances, not in the least"
Bis words did lighten the weight at your chest, you looked one more time at the showcase,
"And most importantly" he continued, "I have no budgetary constraints when it comes to you, (y/n)"
Your eyes widened, and you felt blood rushing to your cheeks- absolutely failing to hide a shy and nervous smile
"Alright then"

"Darling, the carriage is waiting, are you ready?" William called from outside your rooms,
"Yeah, I'm ready- give me a second" you replied, looking at yourself one last time in the mirror of your vanity, applying red lipstick on your lips, just when the door behind you opened to reveal William.
"Seems like we're going to be late again" he laughed, but his breath was cut sharp, when he laid eyes on you. Poor boy's knees went loose, and for a fraction of a second, his mind went completely blank.
"Like what you see?" You asked shyly, and only then did he regain his composure, trademark smile returning to his face, padding towards you, each step so graceful, your stomach was almost paralysed at that point.
"Very much" he whispered, whilst resting his hands upon your bare shoulders, and looking into your eyes through your reflection.
"You look absolutely delicious darling- and the earrings- they compliment your beautiful eyes perfectly"
You covered your mouth, hiding a chuckle,
"Thank you," you shifted slightly to face him, "you don't look half bad yourself" you joked, before pressing your lips to his- a small peck which turned into a fiery, passionate kiss,
Pulling away, William's sharp eyes pierced through your very soul,
"I could take you right here and now" he whispered, setting your skin ablaze.
But the romantic moment was blown away, by your sudden laughs, William looked at you confounded.
"Look at yourself" you laughed heartily, as he turned to the mirror, only to see his lips full of red lipstick.
He laughed as well, taking out a handkerchief from his sleeve and cleaning himself.
"You'll be the death of me, (n/n)" he stated whilst wiping the scarlet pigment away.