#6 Zerentis

She was off like lightning, her cape flowing, it hugged her form briefly as she ran towards the cave, the directions in her mind, repeating a singular sentence. "Please be fast enough!" She sprinted past trees and foliage... her mind going back to five minutes ago...

"Tell me where!"  She repeated, her voice raising in anger as the man had stayed silent. "It's not going to help, we got surrounded by Drakes Those are B class Threats, Lio told all the injured members to leave that the rest would follow after... but there was a rumble and the cave started to collapse." Alex pushed forward and grabbed at the man by the scruff of his shirt. The mysterious energy seemingly boosting her strength. "Tell. Me. Where." Her eyes like daggers as Seal walked forward and tried to place a hand on her shoulder, she glared directly at him before the man said. "F-Fine, just let me get a map... it won't be good to tell you where to go without proper directions." 

Alex dropped him just as quickly as she picked him up, staring directly at him in the eye. "If Lio doesn't have much time, then you don't either." Seal looked between them before looking behind at Sara, who also had been surprised at the girl snapping like that... Grabbing at a map, Sara pulled it towards the table, and Alex looked towards her with a nod of determination. "So, tell me." The man had muttered something a keen to a slur at the girl for being so hasteful and psycho. Pointing out the directions, the girl nodded before grabbing a hold of the dagger that was onto the table and dashed out of the inn... hearing a shout from behind her, but she did not turn around...

She kept running and running, before she found herself at the entrance of the large cave, looking around she saw footprints leading into the cave, going down she started entering the cave... the glow of her eyes being the only thing seen as she entered...

...

Back at the Inn, Sara couldn't help but pace back and forth, Seal was next to her in confusion watching her as she muttered. "That can't be... nothing of the sort has ever happened..." Going back and forth Seal gave a sigh, "Am I going to be out of the loop or..." Sara looked back at Seal who was looking a little frazzled and nervous. "Have you ever heard of Lara's bond?" Seal gave a tilt of his head which gave enough indication that it was his first time hearing of this. Shaking his head, Sara continued. "It's a condition found in beast people, when two beast people feel strongly for one another, they form a type of bond, Lara's bond specifically. It's a terrifying thing as anyone who crosses a beast person with a Lara's bond, their bond mate will do everything in their power to keep them safe, and because it's both ways, the one who was provoked in the first place also gets that response!" She stopped as she looked up towards the ceiling.

"From a few beast people that me and Lio have saved, we encountered one with a bond, and they told us that whenever that sort of thing happens, they become stronger... overwhelmingly so..." Seal nodded his head in understanding but looked at her in confusion. "What does this have to do with anything?" Sara looked at him as she fiddled with her hand. "It's impossible..." She muttered as seal stood up and walked towards her. "What is it?" Looking at the table, she placed her hand on the map. "I think Alex made a bond with Lio."

...

Grabbing the handle of her Dagger from her hip, she gave a deep unrelenting growl towards the figures that appeared before her, the B class drakes were gathered around a pile of rubble. The Drakes heard the rumble and turned and gave out a screech... but just as they started walking towards her, a line of red shot out in a blazing speed, and cut the first drake in half. The dagger's blade covered in hellfire. "Out of my way." Grabbing a hold of the drakes core and broke it. "You won't survive, you stupid Drakes." Her eyes were wide, her face was steeled, and just in a moment the drakes blink, they were already dead...