He chuckled brushing my cheek with his thumb.We stood staring at each other. It still felt so unreal. This same man had confessed his feelings to me and yet sometimes, I had to pinch myself to confirm if it wàs real. This man was so gorgeous. So handsome. And I shameless ly couldn't stop myself from staring at his lips. The naughty part of me wanted to explore and so without giving it a second thought. I raised my Toes to match his height and pecked him on the lips. He raised a brow as if waiting for my next explicit.

"What?" I laughed

"Is that all?" Came his question.

"Where you expecting something different?"

"Maybe." He murmured tightening his hold on my waist. He gaze flickered to the counter and I hid a chuckle remembering our last encounter at my mum's kitchen. He chuckled  lifting me up like I was some sort of paper and placed me to the counter. All sortof crazy thoughts danced in my head and I felt so anxious. He stared down on my legs gently placing both hands on them. My legs were bare so the touch felt so sensational. He took his time rubbing my leg in slow circles and after, I heard the loud thud of my flipflops on the floor.

"So, the nerd at the party." He started.

"What nerd?" I questioned even if I was very much conscious of who his reference was aimed too. My confusion was why he chose the topic at such a circumstance.

He raised a brow with an intent to talk back but instead he directed his gaze back on my leg tipping his head lower. His cool breathe fañned  my legs and even if it was difficult staring down, I felt the little hairs on my leg stand on end.

"The guy you were dancing with." Came his reply without glancing up.

"Mm. That's Desmond. And his just a friend." I replied finding it difficult to keep up with his little adventure. Gently, he raised my left leg and all my senses flew out of the window when he kissed my knees.

"Just a friend?" He paused but his attention still on my leg.

"Yes. Friend"

He took the other leg giving it the same treatment as the first. I threw my head back holding on to his shoulder with both hands. Even if I tried, I failed terribly at opening my eyes. His lips travelled to my thigh as his kissed it passionately, intentionally biting on it.

"I don't like him."  He spoke hoarsely.

"I don't like him too " I replied weak to the bones.

"So who do you like?" Came his ruffled voice. I was gradually going to go insane with this attitude of his.

"I like you."

  He paused raising a brow.

"I mean.i love you ." I laughed. This guy will definitely be the death of me. My thighs were burning hot already and red with love bites.

"Good girl." He commented pulling me to rest on his chest.He played with my hair unstrapping my ribbon. My little bun loosened and I was left with a messy hair sprawled to my sides

"You are beautiful kemi. So beautiful."
I felt suddenly shy and looked away.

"What about Sharon? Your used to models. Celebrities and other type of women." The question popped out of my lips before I could think.

"And what class of women do you fall under?" He questioned tilting my head back so I could face him.

"I don't know. I am. You know. I am just." I kept playing with words unsure of what I had to say.

"You are what I need." He completed holding my chin." Yes. Your not perfect. But you are amazing."

I couldn't hide my smile as I stared back at him.