🌹30🌹

Kemi

Did i ever mention that life was boring? Well, burn that. Life is literally amazing.

The doorbell rang for the second time and i dusted  away the flour off my hands heading for the door. I was dressed in just shorts and a black polo top. My hair is tied in my signature little bun and i am excited for this little distraction. I have been locked up in the kitchen for almost a decade trying to prepare a customers order.

"Ronke. Why  are you back so early ?" I questioned turning the knob. She had left earlier stressing on the fact she won't be home until late in the evening.  "I just hope ....Oh!" I sighed cutting my question as i  smiled at the figure standing dangerously close to me.

"You..you  didn't tell me you would be coming."  I stuttered. He was wearing  Nike sweatpants with a blue shirt. He smiled looking elsewhere,following his wandering eyes i  cough shielding my exposed thigh with my palms. I was too caught up to have noticed.

"Can I come in?" He finally spoke up.

"Sure." I smiled paving out a way.

"Your house is always rich in flavours." He commented heading inside.

"What else would you expect from a baker?" I smiled staring at the mass of muscle on his arm.

Kemi! Relax.

"I can swear that I perceived the flavours since from Ikeja bridge"

"Chill bro." I laughed and Even laughed harder when I noticed his raised brows.

"So. I am now bro huh." He replied relaxing on a seat. He wasn't smiling but his expression gave me chills.

"No. You know what I meant." I laughed. "I didn't see your car." I added sitting next to him.

"Rowland left immediately.And why are you changing the topic?"

"Because, i  don't have an answer to your question." I replied getting up. "Come with me." I smiled dragging him from His seat. He got up following me behind as we walked to the kitchen.

"It smells so nice in here." He commented

"I know right?" I smiled walking to the oven. "Do you like bananas?"

"Yes I do." He smiled back folding his arms as he stared back.

"I love bananas too." I commented taking out the rack from the oven.After removing the pan out of the rack, I upturned a gorgeous looking banana cake into a plate.

"I want you to taste this while its still hot."
I sliced a piece and handed it to him watching out for his expression. He smiled intentionally brushing his fingers with mine as he took it to his mouth. I smiled back watching him chew slowly.

"Tastes so delicious. " He complimented. "Haven't tasted something as delicious as this." He added.

"Stop the exaggeration." I rolled my eyes also taking a bite.

"Why must you always do that?" He raised a brow.

"Do what?"

"Do this." He micmicked rolling his eyes in a funny way. I chuckled handling him another piece of cake. He took another bite.

"I know something sweeter." He commented.

"And what's sweeter than my banana cake?" I raised a brow.

"This." Came his brief reply grasping my waist. I smiled circling my hands on his neck.

"You smell good. What perfume do you use?"
I asked him.

"Kemi's perfume." He replied.

"Can you be serious for once."