•She prefers wearing sneakers rather than heels.

•She has stated she had felt weird after debuting.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Full Name: Hong Yoo Kyung

Position: Vocalist, Main Rapper

Birthday: September 22, 1994

Height: 167 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Blood Type: AB

Languages: Korean, English

Fun Facts:

•The members state that she has a very proper lifestyle.

•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".

•She is a big fan of BoA.

•She likes to play piano, violin, bake, and do sudoku puzzles.

•She had actually made an unofficial singing debut years ago through a children's CD and a song called "Hae Tae Story".

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

\Full Name: Yoon Bo Mi

Position: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer

Birthday: August 13, 1993

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Blood Type: O

Fun Facts:

•Shes the atmosphere maker of the group.

•She is said to be very boyish.

•Loves to play soccer.

•Has practiced Taekwondo since childhood, and is also a 3rd degree black belt.

•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".

•She is very bad at preparing and packing up things for a trip. Ex: She put her toothbrush in her pocket.

•She said she looked like an alien while performing "I Don't Know" on their first debut stage.

\•She has stated that she really enjoys horror films which involve scenes with "characters ate eyeballs" or "people were deskinned".

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Full Name: Jung Eun JiPosition: Main VocalsBirthday: August 18, 1993Hometown: Busan, South KoreaHeight: 164 cmWeight: 47 kgBlood Type: BFun Facts:

•She is known as the "Happy Virus".

•She was chosen as A Pink's main vocalist as soon as she auditioned and only had to train for 6 months.

•She is the only one in A Pink that DIDN'T appear in BEAST/B2ST's MV for "Beautiful".

•Her original dream was to become a vocal trainer, but switched after she made the audition.

•She wants HaYoung's height.

•She is close with Rainbow's Woori.

•She says that one of her hobbies is imagining music videos.

•Idols such as Super Junior's Heechul, Block B's Taeil, and 2AM's Jinwoon had complimented Eunji for her vocals.

•Fans have called her the "The 2nd Lizzy(After School)" due to them both coming from Busan and having the same type of personality.

•She has an 8 year old brother named Jung Minki.

•Her favorite movie is "Bruce Almighty".

NamJooFull Name: Kim Nam JooPosition: Lead Vocalist, Lead RapperBirthday: April 15, 1995Height: 165 cmWeight: 46 kgBlood Type: BLanguages: Korean, Chinese, EnglishFun Facts:

•She is called the "Tireless Energizer".

•She calls herself Beyonce.

•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".

•She's good at impersonations.

•Her's mother, cousin, and sister are fluent in English.

•She can speak better Chinese than NaEun even though NaEun's the one who's learning the language.