CHAPTER 2

༊*·˚just to avoid misunderstanding ༊*·˚

Barcode here is 17 ( few days before entering 18 )

Jeff here is 26

enjoy <3

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

- The age gap between jeff and barcode was never an obstacle for them 

Jeff the silent and calm one, is completely opposite person when he's with barcode, he's more talkative, hyper than usual, and funny.
Barcode never felt the 9 years age gap between them, because of how jeff treats him, he  sometimes question why they are still best friends.

↳ ❝ [Jeff ] ¡! ❞

" Cooode, please just this night! I want to play the new game chapter together!" said jeff pleading barcode on the phone, since barcode told him a week ago he will sleep over to play that video game with him.

" ai jeff, i told you P'First is coming over tonight and he will spend the night over, i can't ditch him!"
Said barcode trying to convince the stubborn Jeff, it was the fifth try.

"....."

" hello? ....Jeff? ...Still her-"

Jeff cut barcode words and said

" okey lets do this! I'll call Ja to come over and you TWO come over to my place and let spend the night together! 4 of us"

" ....... are you jealous because I'm going to cuddle with First?"

Jeff scoffed.

"You brat, i just wanna have fun before your school starts, which is the day after tomorrow! Plus, i just invited your beloved cousin to sleepover with us so you would come! Plus! for fuck's sake Why would i be jealous ? he's your c-cousin! AND i really wanna pl-"

"Okeey! Okeey khrub! Now get lost, i'm gonna tell P'First about the plan and you better bring phi Ja over! i missed him, Byee-"

" did you j-.. he really hung up the phone on me!, i can't understand if he really forgot I'm 9 years older than him!" Jeff put the phone back to the charger and stood up from his bed.

His eye landed on the agenda in front of him.

" he will be turning 18 after 2 days? Seriously? His first day in school will be his birthday? Haha bad luck for him!......."

Jeff stood still for a solid minutes, he remembered something, barcode is finally turning 18 means.....
Jeff smiled, " i waited for years, finally..." 

jeff's smile vanished as he suddenly felt nervous  "i have to call Ja"

Jeff hurried to his phone and video called him.