"God.. it's so dirty!" Naoto pinched his nose and waved his hand to avoid dust.

"I told you to prepare yourself!" Takemichi said as he looked at Naoto with a irk mark on his forehead.

(I'm making a summary of some parts to not make chapters too long and also because it's been a while since I saw the manga so I forgot some parts)
Takemichi tried to find something while Naoto helped him.

"There it is" takemichi said as he hold out a small notebook with ' secret' written on it.

""Woah,how nostalgic! My memories of those times are rushing back!"takemichi said as he sat on the floor, he finds out akkun's number and then began to call him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Takemichi was back in the past and was filled with determination, he will save draken from dying.
He woke up only to see a Blonde girl in her underwear on top of him, he blushed and ran away.

"I can never tell Hina about this!"

"Never tell me what?"takemichi let out a scream, spinning around with a face full of horror.

"Eh?Hina!!?what are you doing here?!"

"I was on my way home from cram school, what are you doing here?"she questioned with more emphasis only causing the blonde to panic more"

"Lately You've been like a different person.like right now you're 'adult' Takemichi.after that night with the fireworks you just rushed away and have been cold to me since then...but now you seem kind again."the peach haired girl said in a sad tone.

Takemichi was going to say something but his phone started ringing.

"Huh?Draken?" Takemichi said while answering the phone.

"takemichi  you're not busy right?" Draken asked over the phone.

"Actually-"

"Great meet us at Musashi  shrine alright?"  He said before hanging up without saying another word.

"Sorry draken want us to meet up-" Takemichi explained while putting his phone away but was interrupted by the girl in front of him.

"Then I guess I'll come with you!" The girl said cheerful, from the tone used by her the blonde could hear a bit of irritation in her voice,the boy just nodded as he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to argue with her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is this the place?" Hina commented when they arrived.

"Yeah, that's what I was told at least."the boy sighed as he was looking back and forth searching for someone ou something.

Before they saw lights coming from the right and the sound of engines running.
The bikers soon came up to their location and parked, getting of and gathering around.

"Oi!what the fuck do you think you are doing here, huh!?"one random guy started yelling at them.The strange guy grabbed the collar of Takemichi's shirt starting to throw insults and threats towards the blonde.

"Oi..You shouldn't go around threatening people"A [H/c] haired boy appeared with a lollipop in his mouth and an angry face.

"Ha!?And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do!?"The guy said letting go of Takemichi's collar and looking towards the boy with the lollipop in his mouth.

"Surely someone stronger and more educated than you " The boy said now standing next to the blonde with blue eyes staring at the guy in front of him with a sloppy look without giving a damn if that pissed him off or not.