"the plans so far are,find Baji and stop him from dying...It's a lousy plan but it's what we have for now" You were putting away your drawing supplies while trying to think of something better When you heard a knock on the door.

"Eh? That was quick I think"You were walking to the door and the moment you opened it you were greeted with a blonde jumping on you and taking you to the ground.

"Oi Mickey,Get off him" Draken almost immediately went to remove the Blondie from top of [H/c] boy.

"Mickey get off of me....I can't breathe"M/n said as he tried to get the blonde to let go of him with Draken's help,It took about ten minutes to get Mickey off M/n.

"Thanks draken" You thank the tall man who held Mickey.

"No problem Mickey can be annoying some times"The blonde carried Mickey inside as M/n closed the door.

"He's kind of childish at times but... he's a nice guy." You said while walking across the couch

"N/n-chin!" Mickey immediately jumped on you again this time making you both fall onto the couch.

"Do you think I'm cool??" The blonde asked with happiness showing through his eyes.

"Yes mickey you are a very cool"He answered with a light pat on his back 'i forgot he was here the whole time'

"Yay! N/n-chin you're pretty cool too!" The blonde said while smiling and squeezing the taller neck.

"thanks Mickey....can you not kill me now?" The boy with [H/c] said separating his arms away from his neck.

"So why are you guys here? You just came without saying why"M/n asked while patting Mickey who decided to use his lap as a pillow.

"Haaaaaaa!I almost forgot!" The blonde got up from [H/c's] lap.

"N/n-chin I want you to come to a toman meeting with me and Ken-chin!"

"What...?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh you are up" Naoto said.

"Ah..yeah.."

"So what happened?any news?"

"Hum..about...that"Takemichi sweatdrop.

"You ruined my moment" he glared at Naoto who looked confused.

After that takemichi explained what happened and how he came back from the past

"Hah?! You got no information?!"

"Not quite..I met Sano manjiro and Ryuguji ken, but..."

"but what takemichi?"

"There was a boy with them, his name was [M/n] [L/n] I don't remember seeing him before"

"A new person? your trip to the past already changed things so fast?"

"I don't know..that's why I wanted to tell you"

"I'll do some research and see if I can find anything on him later"

"Naoto I don't think Mickey-kun is behind all this...he's a cheerful guy"

"Huh? What do you mean?! He killed my sister!"

"I know but...he doesn't seem like the type of person who would do that, someone must have manipulated him, the Mickey I know would never do something like that"

.
.
.
.
.

""Aaahhh Naoto my room is kinda dirty.." takemichi Said nervously as Naoto nodded.