"Sanskarji she's in the garden"told Ragini

Suddenly Sanskar who was whispering something to Laksh bumped on the wall infront of him. He stared infront and saw Ragini who was looking at the distance dreamily without moving.

Laksh looked at his wife in confusion seeing the look on her face but what her mouth uttered left everyone astonish.

" Soo hot!"exclaim Ragini dreamily

Ones infront turned back looking at Ragini who was lost and following her gaze they mouth remain widen looking infront and back.

A shake was enough to wake her from her dream. Looking around she felt embarrassed especially her Dadi's glare adding to that was  Sanskar's bubbling laughter seeing Laksh eyes which almost popped out.

Ruhi struggled to get down from Sanskar immediately she saw Aryan. She run towards him who carried her  throwing her up as she giggle.

"Is like princess missed papa alot" said Aryan kissing his daughter's chubby cheeks and ruffle Arav hair who pouted rearranging it again.

"i think I should go back, none missed me here"said Nk teasing his niece

"Maushi! exclaimed Ruhi falling on his embrace

Aryan eyes wondered around to get a glimpse of his wife but he was confused not seeing her anywhere. They reached near the elders but Sanskar but out laughing immediately he heard what his father whispered to his lost mother.

"Sujata your too old to have that look on your face. For a second I thought your face to be the sky seeing your twinkling eyes and that to your son-in-law being the reason.

How come your eyes never twinkle in our early days when I was more hot and handsome than him?"whispered Ram while Sujata stamp on his feet

" Sanskar go and bring gudiya"said Sujata glaring at her husband

"No need ma I'l bring her"runned Uttara who blushed looking at NK who just winked at her.

They both arrived but Aryan world stood still seeing tears in his wife's eyes and so is Arav who was unaware of what happened early.