Story Two °Chapter 6° Daniel + Marcus °1990°

Start from the beginning

I accepted it gratefully. Making a lot more money then I usually did.

I was walking to Marcus' office because he called me to it. I knock and open the door when he said come in.

He was standing in front of something. He looks over his shoulder and smiles.

"I have something for you." He said and I smiled and walked over.

"What is it." I say and touched his back. He moves away from the table and I saw my favorite flower bouquet, yellow Roses. A basket full of stuff and a box.

I grabbed the box and opened it.

There sat a beautiful ring and I turned around to go ask him what it was for but what I saw he was doing behind me made me gasp.

"I know this isnt the ideal place to do this, but I just couldnt wait." He said, he was on one knee with a box opened with another beautiful ring inside.

" He said, he was on one knee with a box opened with another beautiful ring inside

^Daniels ring^ Marcus' ring looks the same but doesnt have a diamond on it. The other band wasnt with it since he'll receive it at the wedding.

 The other band wasnt with it since he'll receive it at the wedding

^Marcus' ring.^ This will turn more bulky when they have their wedding. Just a tad bit because I dont like the look of bulky male rings.

"Marcus.." I say and he looks up at me smiling.

"I've been wanting to ask you this since the first day I met you. You are amazing, Danny. You are beautiful and you are perfect. I wanna have kids with you one day. You have gone through so much over the past three years. I wanna be there for all your other worse days. Will you marry me?" He asked and I smile down at him.

He looked scared.

"Of course I will!!" I say and he smiles and stands up putting the ring on. He hugs me and I laugh. We kiss. Then I put his ring on too.

I was so happy. He was happy too, we both were happy.

A happy husband, a happy life.

"I'm so happy..." He said with his head on my forehead. I smile.