" Taehyung nothing will happen don't worry, seat here. Do you forget? We are friends! No one will think anything. Okay, just cool down." she said before sitting beside him. *

* he sighs before speaking *

" y/n- I mean, Ms y/n- "Before he speaks any further she cut him off by saying *

" oh hello, Mr. Taehyung, call me just y/n " * she said in a serious tone.*

" Look y/n before when we met I was unaware of your identity so we can't be friends," he said in one go.

" don't say it like this" * she was feeling so sad after hearing it from him. Don't know why but... It hurt a little, she looks another side thinking about how to make him understand when she saw her brother Jimin, she smile when an idea popped into her mind.*

" Jimin oppa " * she called him loudly enough to hear him. He immediately turns around. You wave at him and smile before signaling him to come here *

" What are you doing? " * Taehyung asks her confusedly.*

" Calling my brother," she said without looking at him.*

" is he y/n's brother? So he must be Mr. Park the future CEO of the company!! Woah, his clothes are looking so expensive and beautiful!! " * he thought without taking his eyes off him.*

"What happen your majesty? " * Jimin said bending a little compared to her height. Of course, she is short after all whom's sister she is! *

* she immediately hit him on his shoulder and he backed off a little while laughing then he glance at Taehyung.*

" so this is Taehyung, my fresh new friend, and Taehyung, he is my brother Jimin." * you said and smile.*

* y/n is smiling??* Jimin thought and smile before turning towards Taehyung and giving him a handshake. But Jimin feels like he wants to say something to Taehyung so he pulls his hand and hugs him before whispering.*

"It feels like ages seeing y/n smiling happily. I know you are a new friend but please don't make her sad" * he whispered before pulling him from the hug.*

* taehyung looks down while nodding awkwardly. But something caught his mind.*

" feels like ages seeing y/n smiling happily? Why? What happens to her? " * He thought while seeing Y/n and Jimin talking while smiling. When he remembered the incident which happens some days ago.*

" Does y/n is in the problem?" he then looks at both again " I don't think so...!, maybe..." * his thoughts are cut off by y/n when you call him.*

"Taehyung are you happy now? Oppa also became friends with you" *she said and smile at him.*

* he nodded at her and smiled*

*Time passes by... They talk so much and fortunately, no one noticed them. Until.*

" y/n" * a voice calls her name. And she recognizes that immediately. So she turns around and smiles.*

" what's up Oppa ?" she said while going closer to him with a smile.*

* but first he glances at Taehyung wondering who he is.*

" Oppa met my new friend Taehyung and Taehyung, this is namjoon oppa, my brother." she introduce. *

" Hello," they both greet simply before leaving from there towards the guests because they ask for y/n .*

* Time skip in the evening*

*Everyone was taking their leave one by one, and as time was passing taehyung asked his boss to permit him to leave and he accept that. That's why Taehyung was searching for y/n so he can bid her goodbye.*

* meanwhile Y/n *

*your friends were calling you to meet them as they were meeting together but you were not interested in it since you were a little tired. When you saw Taehyung coming toward you. He come and said.*

" y/n now I'm taking my leave I just come to say goodbye..." he said. You smile at him. You nodded and waved at him before saying bye. And he turns to leave from there. *

* When your mobile beeps as you look in it. You again received a message from your friend Jennie. You again ignore it and look up when your eyes fall on Taehyung who was bowing to his senior before leaving from there. When a pop into her mind. She Immediately runs behind him.*

"Taehyung, wait. " you stop him. As he turns around.*

"What?" * he asks*

" do you have friends?" *you asked him.*

" umm, actually no" * he said while thinking about when he got cut by you*

" Then let's go to make friends" * you said while holding his hand.*

"Uh- y/n no wait," -

"shut! No wait let's go I'm going to meet my friends as well as you" she said while dragging him outside. making him a seat in her car while driving off."

* he thought it okay to make friends since he hasn't any right? So he let her drag him.*

* At the restaurant *

* taehyung was amazed by the restaurant it was so big and luxurious that he was just staring at it. when...*

" hi, y/n we are here." a voice comes from behind us as we turn around.*

"Hey, guys today I bring my new friend," she said excitedly.*

" he is Taehyung he works in a Kang internship and... Taehyung he- "She was cut off by her friend which she was going to introduce to Taehyung.*

" I'm Kai "
" I'm Suho"
" I'm Jennie"
" I'm Huang"
" I'm Lily"
" I'm Lisa"
"I'm Jisoo "
" I'm Rosé"

* They all said like rap songs with funny voices. Everyone present there starts laughing including Taehyung.*

"They are not that bad * he thought while smiling at them.*

To be continued......

I hope you are enjoying this I'm trying so hard to make it interesting. Please vote and comment so I can know if you are liking or not!!! Otherwise, so it will just waste of time so please COMMENT!!at least.