Baby Scorpius

Hermione and Draco are back after the war for their eighth year at Hogwarts

Hermione and Draco are back after the war for their eighth year at Hogwarts. they have their newborn son scorpius with them.

September 4th, 1998

I'm excited to be back after the war," Ron said with a smile as he sits down in his seat.

Same. Have you seen mione anywhere," Harry asked ?

No. Ik that she got on the train thought," Ron told him.

Our seats is this way granger," A voice said.

Harry and Ron looked up and see Malfoy in a black suit walking with hermione behind him holding a baby to her chest.

Why is she sitting with malfoy," Ron asked.

I don't know. Who's baby is she carrying," Harry asked as he continued to watch them walk in the train.

Did you bring scorpius diaper bag," Hermione asked.

The baby's name is scorpius," Ron mumbled.

Yeah. Maybe the baby belongs to someone in malfoy's family thought," Harry sighed as he watch them.

Yes, I did bring it, granger," Malfoy said as he grinned at her.

Ok. I was just wondering bc he needs a new diaper. It's your turn to change him bc I did it last time," Hermione said as she grinned at him.

Fine. I don't care to change his diaper at all," Malfoy said with a grin as he picked up scorpius and his diaper bag.

Ok. Have fun with his diaper," Hermione said as she grinned at him.

You are lucky that you are cute," Malfoy said as he gave her a sly smirk before he walked to the bathroom.

Ik," Hermione said as she smiled at him.

Mione," Ron asked.

What is it," Hermione asked as she looked at him.

Who's baby ," Ron asked.

He is Malfoy's," Hermione told him.

That explains a lot," Harry mumbled.

Hermione looked at them.

He looked just like malfoy," Ron mumbled.

Let's get you back to momma," Malfoy said with a smile as he kissed his son's head.

Ron glanced at them as malfoy walked back to his seat.

Who's the mother," Harry mumbled.

Hi my baby boy," Hermione said with a smile as she takes scorpius from him.

She is his mother," Ron mumbled.

What the hell," Harry mumbled.

Malfoy glance at her before he sits down in front of her.

She and Malfoy have a kid together. I can't believe this," Ron mumbled.

Harry looked at him before his eyes were back on them .

She could have chosen anyone but why malfoy," Ron said with a sad smile.

Everyone had change after the war. Malfoy was surprised but mione looks happy with him," Harry said with a smile.

I guess so. I was hoping that she would have chosen me instead," Ron sighed.

Harry looked at him before he glance at her and malfoy .