Pari Ki Dukh-bhari Kahani

HI GUYS! FIRST I WANT TO APOPLOGISE FOR BEING OFFLINE FOR WHOLE TWO YEARS. SO, ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED WAS THAT, TWO YEARS AGO I WAS IN 10th GRADE. AND MY PARENTS BANNED ME FROM WATTPAD SO I COULD ONLY STUDY. BUT NOW I AM IN 12th GRADE & HABVE MY VERY OWN LAPTOP, SO I CAN SECRETLY BE HERE WITHOUT MY PARENTS EVER FINDING OUT.

So, I am glad to inform, I am starting with this story and I am going to end it. I still have a bunch of chapters. Though I barely remember anything I planned for this story two years ago or what was Sachin's dark secret. I am gonna try and make this story interesting.

NOW LET"S BEGIN WITHOUT ANY FURTHER TALKS................

Purvi was sitting in her bathtub, tears rolling down her face. She just couldn't hold the bundle of secrets in her head. Her whole body was paining. Her bones felt like they would break under the stress in her head. She was happy to be back with Kavin but the amount of things she had witnessed in the past year and a half was not leaving her. Memories haunted her. Her heart racing fast every time any memory came back.

She remembered getting kidnapped, tortured, abused and half-murdered. She remebered how she was on a mission to find for the leader of some drug-racket. She was accompanied by her fellow officers, Kevin and Alys. The three nearly caught him, but Purvi got unconcious, she didn't knew how or when. She only knew that someone in the team was betraying them. But who could it? Could it be Kevin? No, he was the most loyal officer ever, and plus he was their senior she can't suspect hi. Could it be Alys? But they were freinds since college.
She remembered waking up in a room in some old house. She remembered being tied with heavy iron chains. Her adoptive parents (Yes, that's when she knew her father was still alive) were there. She remembered how they starved her for days and only gave her food thrice a month. She remembered being whipped, She remembered being beaten with iron rods and wooden sticks. She remembered how they mutilated her. She remebered a lot of things and this scared her. No, she wasn't scared for her safety, she was worried about the safety of her sisters and friends and the love of her life, Kavin.

She was then abondoned in an old abondoned warehouse which was set on fire. A day or two later, she was found by her senior Kevin and Kavin's spies. She was covered in bruises and burns, half of her blood lost, & her body was half burnt. They admitted her to ICCU ward. She got attacked by hired assassins there for twelve times. The assassins were never caught, but Kevin increased her security. She was in a long coma.

She gained conciousness, and when she did, she was happy to wake up and be surrounded by her freinds and collegues. She was so excited to return to Kavin, that she forgot that someone wasn't there.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS AND I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT I WAS PLANNING WHEN I WROTE THIS BOOK. SO, PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETIME.
Who did Purvi didn't notice was missing?
Who is the person who backstabbed her?
{A little hint is, check the name of people in the chapter when Purvi gains conciousness, there is a person in this chapter that I didn't mentioned in that chapter}

HOPING YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT.
LOVE YOU ALL
TAKE CARE
BYE
Amanses for being my inspiration for writing Karvi/Kavi stories
hell__icey for being so patient and waiting for my return, you are truly a wonderful friend.