Online Relation #1 Emre From Turky

Emre From Turky

The story of this men is very unique, we got acquainted in the same application SK, when I knew him he was an entrepreneur who owned 1 Store that sold number 2 quality branded clothing in his country, which almost resembled his brand or original brand and had a Homestel business in the Ayasofya area, we didn't talk much just occasionally say "Hi" and ask for news because he was very busy and refused to be disturbed if in his work time.

The nicknames we have are Bitchy" and "Fucker" it is the language we have as a sign of our closeness.

Emre was a very, very unique guy who thought that he should be the one who decided when I could talk to him, as he didn't want to be set to always answer my chats and calls.

Emre would always tell the truth as he pleases what is in his heart and mind at that time, he will say even though sometimes it is not good to hear and that he does applies to anyone including his family....

Hahahahaha.... It is enough for him to be himself, it is the most important thing, there is no need to lie, say good things for fear of hurting or hurting other people's feelings.

This guy only has 1 chat application to be able to communicate with him, and he doesn't use other social media at all, so don't expect us to be able to call him with the application he will never answer it unless he wants to contact us.

At the time I was just following the flow because at that time Emre was just one of the many men I communicated with.

Time passed until now during our 7 years of introduction many things happened in our relationship, let's just say we had a Relationship during that time as a couple who never met.

Emre promised to meet me and come to Indonesia maybe almost 3-4 times but there are always excuses that occur when the promised time comes and we will always fight.

The decision I made at that time, I will always leave and disappear within a while and have another partner.

But as long as all that happens we will always come back to communicate until we realize, no matter what events and problems exist in the course of this relationship he will always be there to wait for me to contact him again.

With the corona condition in some years Emre lost all his business, and he tried to move to another country to start his new business and I realized that his attitude began to change to a wiser and more patient person in responding to problems at hand or even when I told him about my problems.

There was one time when I contacted him to tell me my sad story and he responded quickly and contacted me with a video call, this time he only used one of IN's social media to be able to communicate with me.

Yes very unique.. The man I knew was that hard but over time and the events in life that he experienced made him change by himself.

Our relationship was still good, for him just seeing me through the status in IN that he had was enough for him, and he said on his promise that somehow at any time it would happen in his life he promised to come to see me even though it would be the first and last.

Emre is as much a part of my life as anything in my life, but I would still consider him there to hear me every day.

Whatever way we communicated between us was a part of his privacy that I couldn't force, even the harsh nature of being a man but I can confirm that Emre is the kind of man who is very loyal and principled about what he chooses and lives in his life.

Emre's presence and presence now means a lot to me, he will always listen to my complaints about the life I am living right now, and he will give me his best advice. He Always Be There For Me

the current presence means a lot to me, he will always listen to my complaints about the life I am living right now, and he will give me his best advice. He Always Be There For Me