23

Even though it was late, my eyes were wide open. It's been a while since I slept in this room,it brings back childhood memories. 

Since Minho was sleeping in my room I had to sleep in grandma's room. Guest room wasn’t clean. I've been trying to sleep for a long time now. But it's not happening. 

An hour passed by,my eyes were finally getting heavy. I closed them blissfully but it didn’t last two seconds. My phone was vibrating on the nightstand. 

I took the phone from the nightstand,not like I will receive anyone’s call at 2 am but grandma was sleeping beside me so she might wake up if I don’t decline the call. 

Looking at the called ID I paused. I pressed the receive button. 

"Hello?" I whispered. 

"Oh wow. You are awake" Minho's voice was a little raspy. 

"That's why you called" 

"Ah right." I waited for him to say anything else but he was quiet.

"Do you need something?" I asked. "Yes.I'm so hungry," he replied. 

"Of course you are. I didn’t tell you to sleep when we were eating dinner" Minho was sleeping when I was helping mom with cooking dinner,I called him for dinner but he didn’t even move an inch. He was totally knocked out.

"You could've called me. I would've woken up" he said. 

"My bad" sarcasm  wasn’t unnoticed. 

"I'm hun-"

"Yes I heard that. Wait five minutes, will you?" 

He hummed. I hung up the call. I cautiously removed the blanket from me and got up from bed. I opened the door carefully to make no sound and got out of the room. 

I didn’t feel like heating any food right now. So I just picked some snacks from the kitchen. I knocked at the door where Minho was sleeping-he was awake though- 

The door was opened by him. 

"How sweet of you! Thanks" he said,taking the snacks from my hand.
"Why did you open this window!?" I whisper-yelled, seeing the bed-side window open. Not only is the cold wind coming, this window is so hard to close.

"It was making a weird sound" he went to the bed with the food he got. 

I tried to close the window. It wasn’t even moving an inch. "You made the whole room ice cold. How can you sleep in a fridge?" 

"You can throw me like a pillow but can't even close a window" he got up from the bed. 

"Move" 

I moved so that he could try. "Damn. Why is it- agh-" 

He closed the window after another push. 

"Heh see?" he teased. 

"Hmm. Do you need the heater?" I asked. 

"Yes please" 

"Can you not make this annoying sound with this packet? Mom will wake up" I warned. 

"I can't help" 

I turned on the heater. He was getting comfortable in a blanket.
"Do you want some?" Minho held a chip in front of my face."No" it's as if he didn’t hear me,he didn’t move his hand at all.

"No,thanks" I repeated. 

"Why? Is it poisoned?" he asked,inspecting the chip.

"Oh God!" I took the chip from him,eating it immediately.