36

' Its finally the time.....I don't know if she'll say yes or no but I am going to try.' Zoya thinks.

Zoya then goes to the designated place and calls Binny.

" Hey Binny.....come down in the lawn please." Zoya says.

" Okay I'll be right there." Binny says casually.

Then Zoya calls Moonie and Haseena on a conference.

" Guys get here in lawn." Zoya says and cuts the call.

Zoya is wearing a black suit. She has a rose in her right pocket and holds a guitar in her hands.

Surprisingly Moonie and Haseena come before Binny. Karishma is shocked to see the set up. Anika then looks at Zoya and squeals when she realises.

" Omg! Omg! I hope she says yes! Well how can she not! I mean look at this! Look at you!" Anika says and hugs Zoya.

Binny then comes to the lawn and sees a gateway decorated with lights. Binny enters the gateway and walks on the rose petals to find Zoya. The road which led to Zoya was magically decorated.

It felt as if Binny walks among the stars. Binny finally reached Zoya. There was a beautiful dinner table set in the middle. Rose petals all over and Zoya stood there with a guitar.

" Binny let me just speak okay?" Zoya asks.

Binny just nods. The other four just watch the interaction between the two with broad smiles on their faces.

Zoya takes a deep breath and starts singing and playing the guitar.

'Let's stay together

I, I'm I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you

Let me say that since, baby, since we've been together
Ooh, loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me, be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue

Oh baby
Let's, let's stay together ('gether)
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad

Why, somebody, why people break up?
Oh, then turn around and make up
I just can't see
You'd never do that to me (would you, baby?)
Just being around you is all I see
Here's what I want us do

Let's, we oughta stay together ('gether)
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Come on
Let's, woo (let's stay together) let's stay together
Loving you whether, whether times are good or bad.'

Binny and Zoya both had tears by the end of the song. Zoya keeps the guitar to the side and comes to Binny.

Haseena and Moonie had tears in their eyes too. " She's really grown up now.....I can't believe it. My little monster is proposing someone." Moonie says.

" Isn't this song the one you used to sing to her?" Moonie asks. Haseena just nods and looks at Zoya. Haseena is too proud of her sister. She looks at Binny with eyes full of love and pride.

" Just yesterday in the car she sounded like a cat drowning and now she sounds like an angel." Karishma says.

" Love truly changes you." Anika says looking at Moonie.

Zoya crouches down on one knee and says,

" Binny you're the most purest soul I had the pleasure of meeting. The moment I saw you my whole world changed. The day I saw you crying.....my heart felt like it was ripping apart. I just wanted to comfort you. I wanted to keep all the cruelties of the world far away from you. Binny I love you very much....maybe more than I love myself. Will you be my girlfriend?" Zoya asks. Binny was stunned. Zoya pulls out the rose in her pocket and forwards it to Binny.

Binny's tears were now flowing freely on her face. Binny nodded yes and took the flower. Zoya also gets happy tears in her eyes. Zoya stands up and hugs Binny.

Zoya then leads Binny to the dinner table and they both have dunner together. The other four leave to give Zoya and Binny some privacy.

After the dinner Binny gets up and forwards her hand to Zoya.

" May I have the dance my lady?" Binny asks. Zoya smiles and takes Binny's hand.

Zoya signales the waiter to play a song. And a romantic song is played in the background. Zoya and Binny's body swing around in sync. It's like they were pouring all their emotions in the dance. Everything around them seemed to blur. The two were just lost in each other's eyes.

After the dance the two spent the night just talking to each other and gazing at the sky.

______________________________________

For all the ZoBin shippers out there🙌
Comment your thoughts 🤗