30

Every single one was ready. CC, Zoya , Mira, Misri and Karishma had all wore black armed suits. Everyone took guns, knifes, ropes.....everything was ready. Everyone had that Italian Mafia vibes.

"We'll be leaving in Binny's car." Karishma says while fastening her belt.

Binny was still in her Maroon saree. Binny couldn't take her eyes off from Karishma. Binny didn't realise she was staring at Karishma untill Zoya says," Yeah you're going to make a hole in her if you don't stop staring." Binny turns red and everyone laughs.

"Shivani has invited everyone for the wedding...so Basant Kunj will fairly be empty." CC says while keeping her gun in the holster.

Everyone gets ready and sits in Binny's car. Binny drives them to Basant Kunj. After reaching Basant Kunj everyone notices that there were hardly 10 women.

"This is gonna be easy." Zoya says.

"Okay wait.....Chingaari gang's members have a habit that they come in group to protest......this can be used for our favor." Karishma says.

CC smirks as she gets what Karishma is referring to.

Mira tilts her head to side and says,"What do you mean Karishma Maddam?"

Karishma tells everyone what she's thinking.

"I must say you've gotten smart Karishma Singh." Misri says while chewing her gum.

"Yeah that's cause I've stayed away from you." Karishma replies sassily.

Binny giggles and Misri glares at her.

Zoya goes at the gate as per their plan. A woman at the gate stops her.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" The woman says. By listening her voice the other women gather too.

"I am Zoya....I've just arrived here from abroad....I just want to explore Basant Kunj." Zoya says.

"What if you're a spy? Do you think we're dumb?" Another woman from the crowd says.

Zoya smirks and whispers,"Yes."

From the other end Karishma shouts'"MIRA NOW!"

Mira then holds the rope and runs fast and ties the rope around the group of people. No one even understands what happened untill they feel rope tied around themselves. Mira stands besides Karishma in a second and high fives her.

The women start struggling against the rope. Misri sees this and fires a bullet in the air.

"The next one will be in your head if any one of you even tries to move an inch. " Misri says.

A woman quietly takes a gun and points it towards Karishma to shoot her. Zoya sees this....in a moment Zoya shoots her hand.

"Woah girl....if anything happens to that Bhaukal Devi.....Haseena will kil me." Zoya says.

"Thank you." Karishma says.

"Oh please.....I didn't save you.....I saved my ass." Zoya says twirling her gun in her hands.

"Language." CC warns Zoya.

"Oh come on! I am not a child anymore!" Zoya whines.

"You sure whine like one." Misri says and chuckles.

"No one's asked your opinion." Zoya says.

"Yeah I get it.....my opinions are too intellectual for your small brain to process it." Misri replies sassily.

"What did you just say?" Zoya down right growls.

" Binny lead us." Karishma simply says and follows Binny.

Zoya still stays in full fight mode.

" If you want to come then hurry up or else I am leaving you here!" Karishma lazily says.

" HEY!" Zoya shouts and runs after Karishma.

Binny takes Karishma and Zoya to a abandoned building. Karishma and Zoya see a laser trap ahead. They get ready and take positions to pass it. As the laser beam was quite low both of them lied down on the floor. Besides Binny went to the switch.

" Umm guys?" Binny says.

" Not now Binny." Zoya says and begins crawling and the same with Karishma.

Binny just shakes ger head and offs the laser system. Zoya and Karishma get shocked.

" I swear sometimes you guys are dumb!..... I have set security here so I know every password here I can just defuse the system and you don't have to make this hard." Binny says and laughs.

Karishma and Zoya awkwardly get up from the floor and begin walking whithout saying anything. This makes Binny smile.

After the laser trap there's one final door which was locked. And Binny opened it with ease again.

Finally Binny, Karishma and Zoya enter the room. Every file was in the cupboard. Binny gave the files to Karishma but she couldn't find the video. Binny tried to find it soo hard....then she remembered.

" Shit! The video is in a locker! And only Shivani knows its password!" Binny says and runs to the other side of the room. She moves a cupboard aside and then finds the locker.

" Binny, Karishma quick give me your phones." Zoya says.

" Wh-what are you doing?" Binny asks and hesitantly hand over the phone.

" Hacking into the locker! Duh!" Zoya says and takes her phone.

" You know hacking?" Karishma surprisingly asks with a brow raised.

" Karu I am a lone spy.....I get all kinds of training." Zoya says.

" Karu?" Karishma says .

" Um yeah we're partners now its only fair I get to call you a nickname." Zoya says.

" Yeah well then from that theory I must call you angry bear." Karishma teases Zoya.

Zoya just ignores Karishma and forwards her hand.

" Phone?" Zoya says. Karishma opens the lock and gives it Zoya with a little blush on her cheeks. Zoya looks at Karishma's wallpaper and sees Haseena's Urmila look. Zoya just smirks and continues doing her work.

Karishma was looking into the files while Zoya worked. Binny was looking if there is any file left. Finally after sometime Zoya gets it!

" Yes! I got it!" Zoya says and types the password. The locker opens and Karishma takes the tape.

Zoya, Karishma and Binny go out to the other ladies. They finally get everything together and head straight to the headquarters. Karishma gives every proof to CC and says , " You were working on this case so you should submit it."

" No Karishma Singh..... it's you who should submit it......if anyone deserves it the most....it is you." CC says.

Karishma goes to the DSP office and submits all the proofs but except the ones in which Binny was involved. Karishma takes an arrest warrant on the name of Shivani Pawar and takes Binny a clean chit. The DSP tells her that an officer from crime branch will be accompanying her to artest Shivani.

Karishma goes out to see Binny biting her nails. Karishma goes to her and hands the clean chit to her. Binny reads it and gets soo happy she hugs Zoya who is sitting besides her. Karishma winks at Zoya and Zoya turns red.

______________________________________
Lmao I don't know the concept of clean chit.....I just assumed it must be a document.
Anyways comment your thoughts 🤗