🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒

Start from the beginning

'Looks like that gourmet dinner at Laurentiis to show off on Facebook will have to wait.' Lila thought in aggravation.

🗽🗽🗽🗽

Scene: School Canteen.

Lila, sitting with Alya, is glaring at Giselle.

The said girl is laughing and smiling with her friends and holding her boyfriend's hand, and Lila's salty a$$ couldn't stand seeing the singer happy.

Just then Giselle notices Lila giving her the nastiest glare ever, and she didn't even flinch when she was caught.

Finally having enough, Giselle stood up and approached Lila's name, ignoring when Hiro called her name after she let go of his hand.

"What do you want, Giselle?" Alya asked, already annoyed at Giselle's presence near her.

"I want you to tell your so-called best friend to stop glaring at me like I did her something." Giselle retorts.

Alya looks at Lila, who was pretending to act confused.

"Glaring? I was just eating my lunch, Giselle. You should get your eyes checked." Lila mockingly suggested.

Alya, being the dumba$$ she was, didn't pick up on the slyness in her tone.

"AND I WANT YOU TO STOP BEING RACIST!"

At Giselle's loud statement, everyone in the cafeteria went quiet and looked at her, Lila, and Alya.

"What? What are you talking about Giselle?" Lila asked innocently, tilting her head.

"You know d@mn well what I'm talkin' about! You're a racist b1tch! You called me a monkey and a cotton picker!!" Giselle yells, ticked off.

Several students, including all the black students, gasped at this reveal and began murmuring, gossiping about Lila.

The scarlet brunette hears them talking about her and slightly grows nervous, all of this negative attention on her was not good.

She saw Hiro approaching just then with a furious expression directed at her.

"You. Called. My Girlfriend. A. WHAT?" Hiro clenched his fists, his brown vermillion eyes that were always calmed filled with a stormy darkness.

"I-I didn't call Giselle anything, I don't know what she's talking about." Lila denied Giselle's truthful accusations against her.

"Giselle, just quit lying for once." Alya stands up, glowering at her ex-friend. "Lila is in no way racist! She loves everyone for how they are!"

"Oh yeah? Then why did she call me a monkey huh? Why did she call me a cotton picker?! SHE INSULTED MY WHOLE CULTURE!" Giselle screams. "She insulted MY black culture, and now when I'm speaking out about it, you wanna defend her? You're just as disgusting as she is! I absolutely HATE you Alya! You can rot in he11 just like she can!!"

Alya's eyes widened by her words. She'd never admit it, but Giselle's words sort of hit deep.

"Face the Godd@mn truth, Césaire, Rossi is fvcking racist." Hiro spoke up, standing beside his outraged girlfriend.