11

Third person Pov

"I already told you you need to tell him" David says and darrian groaned. "I can't tell him cause first of all he's made it clear he don't feel the same way and plus I'm not even fully sure of my feelings" darrian says honestly with a frown. Darrian hated these feelings that were hitting him at once.

"I get your confused but I honestly think you've always felt this way but you locked those feelings away but that kiss opened the gates" David says making darrian laugh. "There were no gates" darrian says. "Oh yes there were and that kiss opened them" David says.

"Well if that's true I need to grab up all my feelings and lock them away again ion wanna feel like this and it hurts cause I know he doesn't feel the same he's been so nonchalant about this whole thing and I hate it" darrian says feeling frustrated.

"He may hide his feelings well but he must feel the same I mean y'all stay kissing and it's disgusting" David says with a disgusted expression. "Yes but it's only kisses between friends" Darrian says earning a look from David. "Dude shut up and don't speak unless your gonna confess" David says.

"I can't confess!" Darrian yells. "Confess what?" Ethan asks coming down the stairs and darrian felt his heart drop. "He won't confess that Coca Cola is better than Pepsi" David says. "Pepsi is hands down better" darrian says and Ethan laughed shaking his head.

Ethan then leaned down placing a kiss on his friends forehead before trailing down before pecking his lips and darrian looked down smiling and luckily ethan hadn't noticed how flustered his best friend was after the exchange. "Eww" David says earning a punch in the arm from Ethan.

"Man shut up" Ethan says. "Naw cause that was mad sus bro" David says. "Man shut up I see nothing wrong with showing my friend love plus I'm one thousand percent sure of my sexuality so this ain't weird" Ethan says and darrian frowned wanting to scream in frustration at the man's words.

"Uh huh do you kiss your other friends?" David says. "Do you ever mind your own business David?" Ethan asks before chuckling and going to the kitchen and darrian couldn't help but laugh as well. Then later David left leaving the two alone and they cuddled on the couch watching Netflix.

Darrian then began to think about what Ethan had said and hated that his friend didn't return his feelings it was moments like those where he wishes he hadn't ever kissed his best friend which was bittersweet.

What if ethan really doesn't feel the same way?

Hope ya'll enjoyed