3

Third person Pov

Darrian hated how the whole time he's been here with Ethan he feels different. The whole thing felt very awkward like the level of awkward that would happen at a first date and your both shy but it was only him Ethan seemed to be just fine.

He hated how he was still thinking about it and Ethan seemed to be his usual self because that means that he really felt nothing while he was sitting here thinking about it slowly losing his mind over the whole situation. "I gotta go" Darrian says before getting up.

"Why my heart where you going?" Ethan asks with a frown not liking that his friend was leaving. "I just got some errands to run that's all" darrian says while looking down at his feet. "Oh alright" Ethan says in a way that showed he didn't believe him.

Darrian left the house quickly and as soon as he heard the door close behind him he felt relief. He hated that he felt like this and honestly wishes he could time travel back to the kiss and stop it from happening but at the same time he didn't.

He began to feel his face heat up and butterflies filled his stomach once he thought about the kiss and then began to remember how sweet his friend tasted the taste was truly addicting and he was craving more. He groaned and put his hands over his face he shouldn't feel like this.

The kiss was supposed to mean nothing for the both of them but yet here he was. He then got an idea maybe if he kissed Ethan again then the problem would be solved that way he could get this weird feeling out of his system and finally be cured.

'I mean it's worth a shot cause word to bro this whole thing is exhausting' darrian thinks to himself before heading home.

Chapters will get longer promise

Hope ya'll enjoyed