7

Third person Pov

Darrian laid in his bed trying to stop his heart from hurting as much as it does. He hates how Ethan had him in his feelings just yesterday he was clowning talking bout how kissing another male is gay and now here he is addicted to the feeling of Ethan's lips on his.

But to Ethan the kisses meant nothing and that crushed his spirit cause her he is so deep up in his feelings he felt like he was drowning in a pool of emotions. Then he started to think back to what happened earlier.

~Flashback~

Darrian leaned in placing his lips on Ethan's kissing him sweetly before pulling away. Darrian but his lip trying to hold back a smile as his heart started to race. "Remember when you said it's not gay if the kiss didn't mean anything?" Darrian asks.

"Yeah" Ethan says looking down at his phone. Darrian wanted to take David's advice and just go ahead and tell Ethan how he had been feeling but he was afraid that Ethan wouldn't understand and it would ruin their friendship.

"Well I" darrian starts but stopped himself due the words getting caught in his throat. "You see how right I was huh? I told you the kiss wouldn't mean anything it's not like we see each other that way that's why we can kiss without it being weird" Ethan says and darrian frowned.

"Yeah" darrian says playing with his fingers. "You alright my heart?" Ethan asks. "Y-yeah I'm fine" darrian says hating how he was feeling in this moment. 'Without it being weird' the words repeated in Darrian's mind.

~End of flashback~

Darrian frowned and turned onto his side not wanting to think about the situation any further. Darrian had kissed a boy and he would be lying if he said he he didn't like it but it wasn't just any boy it was his best friend.

Hope ya'll enjoyed