Chapter 11: 2023 rewrite

* So this chapter will be short but full of feeling and heat. I will continue in the next chapter. -Love the Wonderland Hacker*

When they pulled away, Nikki just wanted to have more. She couldn't help but crave more. Nuada felt the same. He leaned down and began kissing the woman's neck tenderly causing her to tilt her head back giving him more access. She began to run her fingers through his hair and her nails scraped his scalp, sending shivers up the man's spine. He began to kiss down her neck until he reached her chest and placed one just above her heart before pulling away and looking up at the woman as though she was a goddess. "Do you want to keep going?"

Nikki looked at him and began to think. She felt connected to him. From the little time she talked to him, she felt safe and seen by him. "Yes. Please just don't stop now." She pressed a kiss on his lips before whispering "And don't let me regret it."

He picked her up and carried her to his private chambers. On the way up, Nikki giggled at him and how he seemed so happy by hearing her say those words. When they got to his bed chambers, he pinned her to the back of the door and began to kiss her deeply, which began to ignite a fire in her. His hands moved from her waist to her shirt and began to undo the buttons. When the shirt was opened, he placed his hand on her stomach which caused her to shudder at the feeling. The ridges and calluses of his hands scraped the sensitivity of her stomach which made her moan into his mouth from the feeling. He moved his arm to place a hand on her back for support as he pulled her away from the door and carried her to his bed with their lips still connected. They only broke away when he placed her on the bed and began to take off his tunic while staring at her with almost predatory eyes. Nikki was trying to catch her breath while staring at him with heated eyes. Once he was rid of his tunic, he began to slowly run his hand up her leg with a slight grip to establish dominance, starting from the underside of her calf until he reached under her knee which he placed on his shoulder and began to kiss where his hand stopped until he made it to his trophy that is her clothed clit. He locked eyes with her before giving it a long lick. "Last chance to back out my love. Once this is bare before more, I will not stop unless it becomes too much. I will ravish your body until you are overcome by so much pleasure that you cum at my slightest touch and that will be before I even fully sheath myself in your tight and wet heat."

Nikki was so overcome by the feeling he was giving her that she didn't have a single problem with saying these words. "Make me yours"