Chapter Twelve: Trapped

"This is not a drill. The Head Quarters is under attack. Please head to the panic room." Sheila's robotic voice rang all over the HQ. The agents were woken up by the warning. They heard the staff heading to the panic room underground.

"The Rebels attacked us," Binge announced. Everyone was wearing their suits, they were gathered in the living room.

"Plan A. Position, Agents," everyone nodded as they ran to their area. They turned on their earpiece.

"Group B?" Bon't asked in a solid tone. Bon't leads group A with Cecilia, Chandler, Ivan and Genie.

"Ready to roll," said Yvonne. He was with James, Lloyd, Sheenn, and
Catherine.

"Good. Group C?" It was Alexia's group.

"Already Set," she was with Bella, Han, Kris, and Xander.

"Let's go," Bon't uttered. Scanning the clear runway, group A caught an unfamiliar light from the west side of the lot. "Miss L, the army?" She asked through the earpiece.

"Ready. Once the rebels does an attack, everything would start. Do something about this, Bon't, don't let them start a war," she spoke.

"I thought you have a plan," replied Bon't as she let out a huff.

"This was unexpected," Miss L said. As the moonlight lit through Bon't's face, a small smile formed on her face.

"I told you, you'll need me," her tone was victorious. She connected with Alexia.

"Alexia, I have a plan," then she said everything. As bright twinkling stars were beginning to fill the blank dark blue sky, Alexia agreed to Bon't's disposition but there was something bothering her mind; she wasn't sure if the plan would work just what Binge expects.

Everyone froze in their places, Binge stood, amazed. Literally, the world around her stopped. Dust looked like tiny snowflakes stucked in mid-air. Binge stared at her groupmates, they were steady, she giggles. Binge never knew it would work.
Suddenly, Yvonne and Alexia were beside her.

"How did you know I can do this Binge?" Asked Yvonne. She couldn't believe her ability was more powerful than she thought.

"I just know," she uttured. Now's the time, she thought. Alexia felt a big relief, the first step worked but still she was bothered that she couldn't enter Binge's mind like how she could not get into Miss L's. Alexia's becoming suspicious but she let it all go.

"Alexia, Yvonne, we gotta find their real agenda. Let's take the west side, I know they're hiding there," she told them. They ran to where Binge saw the strange light earlier. And she was again right, its where the rebels hide. They saw one rebel with glowing suit, it was where the light came from, he was giving a signal. Alexia read his knowledge.

"This one doesn't know anything but he led me to their hideout," she spoke.

"Great! Let's go," and they followed Alexia. They were brought to an underground hideout, not just underground but it was under a sea. It was built with submarine glass. Like a building in a big dome underwater.

"This is diabolical," Alexia gushed. The entrance was filled with armored people. Alexa scanned their minds. She concluded everyone doesn't know what they're risking their life to. Although, the steadied rebels gave her another clue where they could find the masterhead of this unpredicted operation.

"Bon't, I think they've been brain washed. I saw it," Alexia explained. Bon't remembered it again.

She was tied in a chair with a blind fold on her eyes. Only she could hear her beating heart, until Shawn spoke.

"Alice, don't panic. I'm here," Shawn said to her little sister. She can't calm, they're in the hands of the government, they could die. "Alice, I'm tied up in a chair just like you but I'm not wearing a blind fold. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. Now, let's play a game. No one gets to say a word until you can see, understand? Whatever happens don't say anything," he managed to add even with those bruises and wounds.

"BINGE!" She went back to reality as Alexia called her name.

"Let's go!" Alexia spoke in a shouting whisper tone. They left their positions and ran as quiet as a mouse.

"Hmmmm.... That way!" Alexia said. As they opened the door, they saw nothing but darkness.

"Where are we?" Yvonne spoke. Suddenly, the sound of chains followed by a loud thump was heard. The lights went on and they found their selves in a cage made out of glass. They tried to break it but it wouldn't even crack.

"Ahh! I was expecting the three of you.." A killer smile was painted on his dry lips.

"You.." Bon't squinted her eyes in annoyance.

"Who else?" he smirked making the three more irritated.

"CURSE YOU HENRY!" Alexia shouted but Henry just laughed.

"Save your curses for later, girlie." He turned back and said to one of his slaves..

"Release it now" then he finally left the room.

All of a sudden, water started to flow from above. It rised swiftly. They tried to cover the origin of the water but they can't make it stop. Alexia cried for help in her mind. Tears started to flow from her eyes as the water reaches their neck.

-----------------

Bella opened her eyes with seriousness and concern.

"My sister's in danger." They looked at Bella.

"How did you know?" Xander asked in disbelief.

"She's my sister, Xander! I know everything about her! I can feel that she's in trouble!" Bella fixed her earpiece and spoke.

"Alexia? Come in, Alexia." There were no response from the otherside.

"Binge? Yvonne?" But still, there were no response. They all started to get worried for the girls.

-----------------

"I have an idea." Yvonne said looking up, trying to get her nose away from the water. Their earpiece are already wet.

She shared her idea and the two agreed. Their idea is that Yvonne would stop the flow of the water and Alexia would pull the lever using her power.

As expected, it worked. Alexia and Yvonne are confused when Bon't didn't make a command and just ran to the door.

"Binge. We're not gonna attack?" Alexia asked.

"Not yet. We need a steady plan. Also, we need backup. Now, let's get out of here before someone catches us." Bon't explained.

They easily escaped for there were no guards around. They went back to their groups.

×××

Hey guys! It's us, TheAgents. We know this is short but we have to publish something. Sorry for the whole inactiveness thing. The truth is we are all really, really busy at school that we forgot about this. We all hope you understand. xx