Last Chap.

Denis and Albert went to a restaurant, it was Albert's idea. He dragged Denis out the house. "Your gonna love the place! It's great." Albert smiled while turning lanes. Denis made a small laugh and looked out the window. The car stopped in a parking lot, the sun shined on the roof of the car. "Cmon!" Albert smiled stepping out the car. Denis looked at the tall building. It was white with a caramel brown, it looked new. "Hello! Welcome to Honeys restaurant! Will there be 2 today?" The man at the front introduced us. Albert replied yes.

The 2 boys got seated at a table by the window.

"Here's your menus.. Call me when you're done picking." The man smiled and went back. Albert examined the menu closely, too close. "Albert, I think you should kinda back up from the menu.. Heh." Denis giggled. "I need to get the right view." Albert responded. Denis laughed.

They ordered their food and started to eat. The place was a quiet and peaceful complex.

Denis looked up at Albert who was eating like a pig. Albert looked back at Denis. Albert smiled with a noodle sticking out his mouth. Denis laughed at him.

After Dinner ☆

"That was good!" Albert smiled walking out the restaurant. "It was ok.." Denis smiled. "Ok?!" Albert turned his head toward Denis. "It would be better if it was a date." Denis giggled. Albert looked at him blushing. "It could be called that." Albert chuckled. "Sooo, it was a date?" Denis smiled. Albert nodded while laughing.

A sudden kiss came up on Denis's cheek. He widened his eyes. "What was that?" He asked. "It must of been the wind!" Albert looked around the parking lot.

"Hey Albert." Denis asked with his hands in his jacket pockets. "Yirp?" Albert looked at Denis. "I have something to confess." Denis glanced at Albert. "Spill the tea!" Albert jumped. Denis ducked his lips. "I have feelings for you.. " Denis smiled nervously at Albert.

"Well, I like you too." Albert had a warm smile on his face. Denis raised his eyebrows. They walked to the car and sat inside. Then, all you could see as their shadows was them making a small but sweet kiss.

♥︎ ♥︎