The answer

I had this idea, and it might make a lot of you sad, but it fit well. This is why Raven broke up with Gar.

************

(Dream)

Raven was so excited! She was driving to the doctor's office to make sure before she told Gar. The reasons were, she wanted to be 100% sure before he knew, and two, she was worried. She hadn't felt another presence since a few weeks after she found out. After parking and getting out of the car, she walked in to see the nurse.

"Hi. Raven Roth, I have an appointment." The nurse smiled.

"Yes Miss Roth. Go to room 37 please." She did so.

***********

This is just going to be one sentence since I have no idea how this would actually go...

************

"Miss Roth, I'm sorry to inform you, but, you've had a miscarriage."

**********

Raven bolted up, tears streaming down her face in rivers. She touched her stomach. Why did it have to happen? Why, when things were just starting to settle down, did that happen? Her and Gar were going to move in together, she was starting her singing career, then she lost the baby. She cried even more thinking about how wrong her decisions after that had been, ignoring the pages on her desk flipping. She had grown much more control over her powers, but they still reacted to objects when she felt very strong emotions. She looked at the clock. How did she sleep through the night? It was the reunion. She felt the guilt come over her.

'Maybe I should go see them...No.' She shook her head. Standing up, she got dressed and walked out of her house. A walk should clear her head. Azar knows she needed it.