The glimpse

Rachel decided to go out. She didn't leave her house much. She looked at herself in the mirror before she left. After the breakup, she dyed her hair black and used a holoring to turn her skin a peach color. Her eyes were still the bright amethyst color. She was still short in height, and was still curvy.
Despite having a body most girls would kill for, she hated it, and despised the attention she got sometimes. At the moment, she was wearing a black short sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and a purple jacket. Gray clouds were covering the sky like a blanket. With one last glance at the mirror, she left the bathroom and walked briskly and quickly through the hallway. Her flats made surprisingly loud slaps that echoed through the house. She opened the door and slammed it behind her. A walk would calm her down. She was still worked up from yesterday. No, she shouldn't be thinking about that. She moved on, it was for the best.
***********
Gar was still disappointed from the reunion yesterday. Had it really been four years since he saw her? Or even heard any news about anything to do with her? He shook his head. A walk around the city would clear his head. He dressed in a white T shirt and baggy jeans.
'Just need to clear my head.'
********
Rachel walked down the almost deserted street. Everyone was inside, worried about the potential storm. She tried to keep her mind off of them, she really did, but everything reminded her of something they did. But, she was 19 then. Now, at 24, she thought of the last time she was really and truly happy. A few weeks before the breakup. She felt another tear slip down her face. No one knew why she broke up with him, but it made her remember how awful she was and for a reason they could've helped her with it easily. Instead, she let her pride get in the way.
"Do I know you?" She gasped as a male voice shook her out of her thoughts.
*************
Gar was walking down the street. A storm was definitely coming. He heard footsteps and saw a young woman walking. Her head was down, black shoulder length hair falling in her face. The salty smell of tears hung around her.
"Do I know you?" He asked out of nowhere. She looked familiar. She gasped and looked up. Her eyes widened.
"I-uh," she cleared her throat and stood straight up, trying to get a little more height, "You might. I'm Rachel Roth, the singer." Roth. Why did that name seem so familiar? He looked and saw her pulling the same thing Raven used to. Tying to hide her emotions, but sadness, loss, and regret were swimming in her amethyst eyes.
"Are you okay?" She glared. It seemed so familiar, where did he remember seeing this from?
"I'm fine. I don't need any help, especially when nothing's wrong." She looked back down and walked away. He just stared after her.
'Why does this feel like deja vu?'