PART 3

NOT PROOFREAD

VALERIAS POV

I was on my phone and then I got a message from junior...  " hey Valeria, I thought you were pretty cool when we met and u was thinking we could meet up sometime this week?."

"Yea that sounds good I just have to ask my uncle and we have to pin down the day." I reply biting my bottom lip because I was nervous.

"That's fine I already ask my dad so whatever day this week is fine🍯" he replied.

"Ok that sounds good I have to do now so bye 👋" I replied finishing the conversation, but wait... what does the honey emoji mean? What does honey have to do with anything? Does he think I smell like honey? What does he mean?

I decided to let it go and downstairs to ask my uncle if I could meet up with junior, "hey tío, can I hang out with a friend later this week?" I ask my uncle, "I told you that you were gonna make friends! Anyways who's ur friend? I'm pretty sure that they're were only kids over there" I says with a confused face.

"I saw here talking with Ronaldo's son" his girlfriend says smiling at my uncle and you could see that he was getting angry, "a boy?! Yea no your dad would be so mad if he found out I was letting you hang out with a boy."

"Please you don't understand! He is literally the only friend I've made here and who knows if I'll make any other friends other than him so please let me go!" I say with begging for him to let me go.

"Cmon she been good here just let her go" his girlfriend says to him, I look at him with a pleading look. "Ok fine.." he says looking away and I squeal in excitement.

"Can I please go tomorrow?" I ask my uncle, "fine but ur curfew is at 11:00 PM" he says "that's enough time, thank you!"

I go to my room and decide to take a shower, by the time I get out I realized that it was already super late so I decided to go to sleep.

When I woke up it was 7:30 AM and I go downstairs to eat breakfast, "Heyy Valeria! Just a reminder that you have to start online school on Monday." He says

I stop in my tracks, "SCHOOL?! I thought I wouldn't have to learn here?" I say as my jaw hits the floor.

"Your father said he was gonna pay for you to get an education here and I'm a big school guy." He says "if you were a big school guy than you would be a scientist or an engineer or something like that." I say rolling my eyes.

"Just eat your cereal" he says to me, as I eat I decide to talk to junior, "sorry I didn't tell you earlier but is Wednesday fine? We can hang out at anytime but I just have to be home by 11:00 PM." I tell him hoping that the time is right.

"Yes that sounds good, can I pick you up at 12:00 PM?" He replies "Yea that sounds great" I reply "I have to go now but bye🌹" he replies to me "ok bye then⭐️" I reply just adding a random emoji.

I hope that was the one I was supposed to chose, after having a nervous breakdown I decided to shower and get ready for the day.

I decided to wear some sweat pants and a baggy shirt because I didn't plan o leaving the house today.

I wanted to watch some tv so I turned on the Disney Channel because I haven't watch it in a while, the first thing that I saw was Hannah Montana, I used to be the biggest fan girl over her and Justin Bieber, I even had a backpack of him.

After I just sat in my bed for like an hour or two just watching different shows that were a big part of my childhood , once I got done I decided to go eat a snack so I got some lays potato chips to eat, I decide to go on insta and see that Georgina Rodriguez posted, she is a big inspiration to me, I want to be like her, I hope when I'm older I look like her.

I decide to take a nap for like two hours because I'm always tired so Al's my uncle to go outside and absorb the sun since i haven't been outside all day, I put on some shorts and a crop top so that vitamin D could really get into my skin.

It definitely worked because I'm pretty sure I fell asleep and my bones felt a lot stronger I guess, I go to drink some when my uncles girlfriend stops me, "as the only other girls In The house, have you gotten your period? Because I got everything you need, pads, tampons, anything." She says whispering so my uncle won't hear.

"What? No I'm to young for that! I do t want to deal with this today, I tun to my room and lay in my bed, but as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm basically knocked out, dead asleep.....

Heyyy! Sorry u haven't been uploading lately, I've been busy with school so please bare with me. Thanks for reading!