Apparently I fell asleep, and so when I wake up it's 12am. "shit" i mutter. I get up and check my phone. 3 texts from Kacchan and a call. I decide to look at the text messages just to see what Kacchan wanted.

📱Texts📱

Kat💥: Oi Deku. We need to talk.
Kat💥: Deku answer!
Kat💥: OI DEKU IF YOU DONT ANSWER IM GONNA BLOW YOUR ASS UP!

📱End of Texts📱

I laugh at Kacchan's last message, then go listen to his voicemail.

✉️Voicemail✉️

:Izuku...can we please talk...I don't want you running from me...please...

✉️End of Voicemail✉️

I want to call Kacchan back but he's probably asleep. So I just decide to text him.

📱Texts📱

Izu💚: Sorry Kacchan...I fell asleep, what did you want to talk about?
Kat💥: Izu please call me...
Izu💚: Wait your up!
Kat💥: Izu just fucking call me
Izu💚: Alright

📱End of Texts📱

I do as Kacchan says and I call him still surprised he's up

📞Phone Call📞

Izu💚: Yea Kacchan
Kat💥: Izu....~
Izu💚: Y-yea Kacchan...?
Kat💥: I really really like you.~
Izu💚: Kacchan! Are you drunk?
Kat💥: Well when someone you love won't tell you something and just tried to avoids you completely..what do you do?
Izu💚: Fine you want me to tell you?
Kat💥: Please Izu
Izu💚: I liked you. Yes you. And now that you like me I don't like you anymore or if I do I don't know. But I liked you.
Kat💥: Izu..please give me a chance..I promise I'll be nice...I-I love you Izu...

I blush at the L word but quickly snap back to reality.

Izu💚: Kacchan you have to prove it
Kat💥: P-prove it..h-how?!
Izu💚: I don't know but you have to prove it.
Kat💥: Alright I'll prove it too you.

📞End of Phone Call📞

I hang up and stare at my ceiling. What the hell does Kacchan plan to do? I fall asleep thinking about it.

✨Time skip! To the morning morning (like 9am)✨

I wake up to a hot cup of coffee next to my bed, with a note...

Dear Izu
  I decided to prove to you whatever you want me to prove. I made you this cup of coffee so you can get a good start to the morning.

                                                    ~Love your Kacchan

I smile at the note, then blush at the end...
My Kacchan....? Oh my. I laugh as I pick up the coffee I take a sip, and it tastes so good. I start getting ready. Since it's Saturday I decide to do what Kaminari suggested, the skirt. I pull on the navy blue and white stripped skirt, and then pull out a random white t-shirt. I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath.
"Your okay." I say to myself. I walk out of my room with the coffee in hand. I make it to the common room where most of the class is up.

"Midoriya what are you wearing?" Iida asks.
"Oh..um I'm wearing a skirt."
"Okay, but a warining if you didn't know it's a little short."
"Yea..I'm aware but I just felt like wearing it."
"Alright."

(this is the skirt)

(this is the skirt)

I walk into the kitchen and see a already pre-made pancake mix. Another note is inside.

Izuku
        Decided to also make you breakfast ahead of time, so you could be more productive.

                                                   ~Love your Kacchan

I laugh at the note. He's trying so hard to prove it to me. I then blush at the 'Your Kacchan' thing again. I pop the pancakes in the microwave, as I get the butter and syrup out. When that's done I make add the toppings and everything as I sit down to eat.

"Oh those are for you?" Uraraka asks
"Yea, Kacchan wrote a note as well."
"Ohhh I was wondering why he was up so early! That also would explain why he said no one could touch them! Kaminari just about got blasted across the room for trying to steal one."
"Of course. Kacchan is really protective of his cooking. Where is he?" I ask looking around.
"Oh I believe he went back to sleep. He looked agitated but not like his normal one..?" Uraraka says

I think for a second then blush sweeps across my face.
"Uhm U-Uraraka..."
"Yea Deku-kun?"
"When was this?"
"Right when he was making the pancakes, he muttered something about someone being to f-ing cute...? Then looked down and got agitated."

We all stare at Uraraka as if she was stupid, because she is.
"Uhm...s-someone should go check on Bakubro-..." Kirishima says
"But who?" Mina asks.
They all turn to look at me, I gulp.
"Hey...midobro?"
"Guys w-wait hang on...y-you aren't thinking about sending me in there....? Right?"
"Midobabe! We don't want to but...I think your the only one who can keep Bakugo uhm..calm?"
"F-fine..."

✌️Slight Smut warning✌️

I walk towards Bakugo's dorm. I lean my ear to the door when I reach there. I hear low pants, and cursing. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Came a angry voice.
"I-it's me I-Izuku...." I say shaking.
"Come in..." He says. I hear the door unlock, and I open it. Once I step in I'm quickly pinned to the wall.
"K-Kacchan...." I say
"I see you wore my skirt.."
"K-Kaminari said I should.."
"Oh since when do you listen to Kaminari?"
"I-It was a suggestion! I just decided to try it...plus I don't even like him, he's also dating Shinso."
"So if you don't like him who do you like?"
"I like..."
"Who?" He asks pushing his body closer to mine...
"I-I-I like you...."
"Oh do you now? Well I don't like you or do I?" He says with a smirk. I push Kacchan away from me. He grabs my waist.
"Oh come on Izu~ I love you.." I lay my head in his chest.
"I..I love you too...." I say. He moves one of his hands under the skirt, and starts rubbing around my member...
"Ngh~..."
"Does that feel good Izuku?" He asks in a seductive tone.
"K-kacchan....~" I quietly moan out. He moves his hand up and down my member making me moan more. I feel myself about to cum, but I guess Kacchan realizes this too, because he places his finger over the slit. I start to pant. I grip on to Kacchan's shoulders to keep myself from falling. I look up at his face, and just as I do he kisses me.  He bites my bottom lip for entry, and I give him access. As our tongues swirl around each other, the taste of caramel fills my mouth. I feel as if I'm about to fall, again Kacchan notices this as he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He starts pumping my member furiously. Causing me to start drooling and moaning.
"Ahh~ K-Kacchan...."
"You like that Izu~"
"Y-yea...~"
"Do you want more?~"
"Y-yes please~". I say
"Alright~" he says with a smirk.

OMG IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE SO I WORKED ON THIS ALL THE TIME I HAD! I WORKED ON IT LAST NIGHT TILL I WENT TO BED. (I needed sleep) AND IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS ALL MORNING! I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT YALL GOT SOME STUFF!
I WILL START WORKING ON PART 7 SOON SO BE READY!

Word Count 2058