72 | daisy jones and the six: a review

Magsimula sa umpisa

My top tracks from the past 4 weeks:

Don't mind the Community song. It was a thing.

Like 😭 What can I say, everyone song is a BOP !!

— I can go on and on and on about Sebastian Chacón's performance as Warren. He SOLD THE SHOW. Even if he had the least amount of screentime out of the band members, he put every ounce of his passion into the scenes he was in. He clearly put so much thought into Warren and even helped the writers come up with his name change from Rhodes in the book to Rojas in the show. Plus some of his outfits nodded to his Latin background and I was in LOVE !!

— THE OUTFITS. OH MY GOD THE OUTFITS. ALL SO FREAKING GOOD.

— I loved seeing the band come from nothing and actually struggle to survive (like Eddie's infamous pocket toast) while Daisy came from immense privilege and didn't ~*really*~ struggle money-wise.

— Me for the rest of my life: "TURN AROUND LOOK ME IN THE EEEYYYEEEEEE TURN AROUND LOOK ME IN THE EEEEEYYYEEEE!!! TURN AROUND SAY IT TO MY FAAAAAAAAAACCCEEEE!!!

— "I wasn't naïve. I was a baby." TELL 'EM DAISY!!!

— "I'm not the muse. I am the somebody." YEESSSSSS

— "Great cardigan, Chuck. Very Dentist-like." Why is this my favorite line from the whole show

— The foreshadowing of Billy's addiction was done SO WELL !!! The way they would include little bits of him absentmindedly drinking too much or pouring some alcohol into his coffee, then leading to him struggling to stay sober even for a minute was fantastic.

— The way Billy UGLY SOBBED in the car with Graham as Graham talked about baby Julia. I absolutely loved how he was able to let loose and cry so genuinely upon hearing everything he missed and the things he doesn't know about his own daughter because he wasn't there.

— The scene where Camila is screaming at Billy to pick up his daughter was amazing. The RAW EMOTIONS from both of them,,, absolutely incredible. Sam said he didn't need the help from outside sources to make him cry at all while playing Billy because the emotions truly hit him so hard, and it wasn't even scripted for him to cry in the scene, but he started genuinely sobbing anyway.