7 | writing tag

@crierayla has made yet another fantastic tag, so I'm back because starryeyedturtle did this and now I want to over share on the internet again

1. What do your usernames mean?

—@/stilestastic on Wattpad, Pinterest, TikTok, Tellonym, and some other things probably: I was looking for a username change a long time ago and everything I liked was taken. I came up with this one because I love Teen Wolf, so it's pronounced like "fantastic" except the "fan" is replaced with "stiles" after Stiles Stilinski.

—@/astoundings on WeHeartIt: idk I just wanted an aesthetic word as my username and I haven't changed it in half a decade.

—@/scottmccutie on Spotify and YouTube: Scott McCall is a cutie. Therefore he is Scott McCutie. 'Nuff said.

—@/nathanmillers on Tumblr: Nathan Miller is my favorite character on The 100 despite being a supporting character for the entire series, and I was ECSTATIC when I saw that the url was available! So now I'm never going to change it.

—@/petersthwip on my Marvel Tumblr: Peter is Spider-Man and his webshooters go thwip.

2. Do you have any guilty pleasure tropes?
YES??!!!???!!? I'm a sucker for enemies to lovers but only if it's done right. If it's not, it's an INSTANT turnoff for me. The found family trope just yanks violently at my heartstrings. You can find that trope in pretty much all of my stories because I love it so much. Also THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED.

3

3. What writing advice do you actually use?
I have a writing tag on Tumblr where I put stuff related to writing, and one of those things is a post about "words to use in writing". It's fantastic and filled with very descriptive words— I use it all the time when I'm looking to add more ~*Flavor*~ to my work.

Here's the link to the post: https://naity-sama.tumblr.com/post/56310849354/some-words-to-use-when-writing-things-winking

You can highlight it and tap "Look Up" to see the post on an iPhone. I'm not sure if Android has a similar feature.