One Piece Books

You Can't Run From Me
Yandere SirCrocodilexReader
Full View

You Can't Run From MeYandere SirCrocodilexReaderFull View

Story Description:

(Y/n) had joined the strawhat crew on their adventure when luffy and a few others had arrived at the restaurant you were dining at, wanting Sanji to be his cook an you on his ship. When Don Crieg shows up attacking luffy and his friends, you give luffy a helping hand giving Crieg a real beating.

A warlord makes an appearance, ending the whole ordeal altogether. Also known as Dracule "Hawk Eyes" Mihawk, one of your past lovers. Amazed by your performance luffy asked you to join his crew. You were reluctant at first but when he kept persisting you agreed.

You escaped a certain warlord 4 years ago when your own father sold you to him for money. You never really knew your mother. All you knew was she passed down her powers to you. Powers so great the world government wanted you in thier ranks. But of course they never found you because of HIM.

Ever since you've been in hiding. Hoping 'He' wouldn't be able to find you, trying to stay off his radar. But that is not why he wanted you. Oh no that is not even half the reason,

You were the most beautiful and innocent looking girl in the north, south, east, and west blue. You were even able to rival Boa Hancocks beauty. Ever since you ran away he felt so lonely without you. He's been obsessed since day one when your paths crossed alleyway. So he's going to bring you back no matter the cost.

Being on luffys crew wasn't so bad. It was actually really fun. Now helping Princess vivi of the Alabasta Kingdom with her goal to save her country. Going to take down someone by the name Mr.0

But too soon you regret it because you fall right back into his grasp, And now that he has you again he won't let anyone get in his way of keeping you by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You are Mine, My desert flower. I will never let you leave me again. NOW let me show you how much i missed you.

Started: July, 9 2023

Ended:  ---- - ----

Sneak peak:

''Somewhere on Party beach island"

Third POV:

Loud music, sweaty  bodies pressing up against each other on a huge disco dance floor. Private booths lined the outer part of the establishment and a bar known for their amazing drinks. In one area, there is a private booth containing a man clad in a black suit with a golden hook on his left hand.