" you leaving me " She cried harder.
" im not leaving you, you can come stay with me anytime you want. You will always be my favorite girl I promise"

She just burried her face in her hands and cried some more. I gently grabbed her hands and moved them.

" I'll come get you this weekend okay"
" OKAYYY me loves you" she put her little fingers into a heart.

I scooped her up giving her lots of kisses on her cheek. When I put her down she wiped her tears away and waved at me.

I felt bad for leaving, I be the main one taking care of that lil girl but I gotta do what's best for me too.

~ some hours later ~
All the furniture for the living room and bedroom had already been in the apartment some days before. I got a black sectional, a black book shelf, and 80 inch tv in the living room. And I have my California king bed, two night stands, and tv in the room. But ion got no decorations and shit. Never been into all that.

After I hung up all my clothes and put my shoes in their containers I laid in the middle of my walk in closet tired. So much was going through my head, and I was thinking about the whole De'Zure thing.

De'Zure Moné Carter

De'Zure Moné Carter

As I was enjoying my peaceful sleep somebody started knocking on the front door. Usually I always answer the door but I didn't feel like it so I went back to sleep. Then the knocking turned into beating.

" OKAY GOT DAMN" I rolled out my bed putting on some sweat pants cause I only had bra and panties on.

" Who is it" I said
" open the door" A familiar voice said.

I swiftly opened the door annoyed.

" the fuck do you want?" I mugged him.

He didn't pay me no damn attention it was like talking to a brick wall.

" go put some damn clothes on, get yo school bag and cmon fuu" He said in his loud monotone voice.
" shut yo ass up my mama sleep" I stopped him infront of the steps and covered his mouth.

His eyes got wide and I motioned him quietly up the steps to my room. It was still registering in my brain that this nigga was actually in my room like wtf.

" the fuck you standing there looking stupid for. Get dressed. U got 20 minutes " he whispered sitting on the edge of my bed.

" nigga find me some clothes" I said frantically grabbing a towel and rag.

I went in the bathroom, quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth, and jumped into the shower. When I came out he had a pink skims short set and a cropped pink puffer to match.

" cute, now go in the bathroom while I get dressed"

* 20 minutes later *
We both walked down my steps quietly and left out the house getting in his car.