Prologue

***

     REN loved the idea of an old school romance

REN loved the idea of an old school romance. he loved the shy glances, the slight brushing of hands, stealing kisses when they think no one was looking. he loved the idea of love, yet love didn't seem to be so kind to poor ren. his first love, mira, escaped to france to achieve her dreams and gorya, the one he found solace in after his heartbreak, was smitten in love with his best friend.

but there was one girl- a girl with brown hair which somehow always smelled like vanilla, a girl with almond eyes that looked like they were dipped in honey, and a smile, god her smile, a smile that could light up the whole world. well atleast to ren it would- this girl was the sole reason he was going through a midlife crisis. she was the reason he couldn't be fully infatuated with gorya, she was the reason his cheeks turned pink whenever her smile was directed at him-ren would like to add that her smile was quite deadly since he always found his heart beating too fast at the sight of it- and she was the reason he wanted to give love another shot.

meeting niran sirisorn was like standing in a meteor garden. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

Niran Sirisorn, what have you done to him?

——————

NIRAN loved the idea of an old school romance. she loved the shy glances, the slight brushing of hands, stealing kisses when they think no one was looking. she loved the idea of love, yet love seemed to be too out of reach. her first love, she wouldn't mention names, was the kind of guy every woman wanted. He never knew she liked him, and she intended to keep it that way. She never could stop herself from falling for him.

she was too caught up in her feelings that she failed to notice the eyes of another man, who looked at her like she had placed the stars in the sky.

Niran, please open your eyes and stop being oblivious.

But, oh well; love just loves to bring people together after all.

I do not own any characters from f4 thailand other than niran and the oc's I've created. Hope you enjoy the book.
Please comment and leave suggestions so i can maybe add them in the storyline. You can probably see this in my first time writing so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. Again hope you enjoy and wooooo lets go get our ren.