"Mmcht." Antonne sucked his teeth.

"DeMario his first name but he don't like being called it cause he named after his daddy that he don't like." Nova explained briefly.

"Thank you for that, Nova. Leave it up to you and yo big mouth." Antonne said.

"Once again, who is you talking to like that?"

He sucked his teeth, "Here we go with this. I just said a simple sentence."

"I felt like you was lowkey tryna get smart but I could be wrong." Nova said then shrugged."I guess we can go to a party."

"Who throwing one?" Jasmine asked.

"Nasir is, actually." Antonne said and everybody nodded. "It start at 7:30."

"Well ima go find me an outfit." Jasmine stood up and went upstairs just as her parents were coming down.

"We need to talk." They said in unison, looking at Jahmir who stood up slowly in confusion. "You too." They told Jaleah.

They went into the kitchen with Jaleah and Jahmir trailing behind him.

"What's wrong?" Jaleah asked them once they sat down.

"Ima ask a question and I want y'all to tell me the truth. In words." Durk said before looking at Jahmir. "Y'all dating?"

Jaleah and Jahmir instantly looked at eachother. Jaleah was somewhat relieved, she thought she did something wrong.

"Yeah." They said in unison an Durk shook his head, looking at india who sighed.

"So y'all was up there fucking?" India suddenly asked causing Jaleah's eyes to widen.

"Huh?"

"We wanted to ask before we assumed but now that y'all confirmed the fact that y'all dating, we know we wasn't tripping when we heard moaning." India told her and her face grew red in embarrassment.

"We didn't—

"We ain't have sex." Jahmir said. He was unusually calm in this scenario.

Maurice and Nova suddenly came into the kitchen, pretending to be confused as if they wasn't eavesdropping.

"What happened?" Nova asked.

"Did y'all hear moaning yesterday?" Durk asked her and Nova looked at him weirdly.

"What?" She questioned.

"Did y'all? Cause if y'all did somebody getting fucked up." India said as she looked between the couple. "Cause not only is y'all fucking period, but y'all fucking while we in the house, while y'all still young. I hope y'all used protection."

Jaleah looked at Jahmir as she tried to blink her tears away.

"Y'all lucky Dom and Jayda wasn't here. It'd be a lot worse." Durk said and Nova's face scrunched up.

"They damn near grown if they did fuck." She shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck! I don't want none of my kids pregnant at 17 and still going to high school." India snapped. "I'm not taking care of anybody kids."

"I swear we didn't do it." Jaleah sniffled, wiping her cheek with the sleeve of Jah's hoodie that she was wearing.

"Then who was it?" Durk tilted his head as he stared at her.

"Relax, that was me." Maurice said, causing everybody attention to fall on him. "I was watching porn."

Nova looked off to the side, trying hard not to cringe. a/n: literally me

"Is you lying to me?" Durk asked and Maurice quickly shook his head.

"No sir." He lied about not lying.

Durk and India looked at eachother then at Jaleah and Jahmir who sat quietly.

"I apologize then." India said and Durk nodded in agreement.

"My bad." Durk said as India slowly stood up.

"Keep the volume to a minimum, this ain't our house." India told Maurice before leaving the kitchen with Durk.

Jaleah sighed in relief as she looked at Maurice. "Thank you." She told him and he nodded as Jahmir dapped him up.

"I'm finna start getting dressed if y'all still tryna go." Maurice said and everybody nodded as they parted ways.

Once in the room, Jaleah shut the door and looked at Jahmir who was already looking at her.

"I'm—

"It's okay, Jaleah." Jahmir chuckled, already knowing she was finna try to apologize. "You can't control yo self sometimes, ain't nothing to apologize about." He pulled her into his arms.

"But we almost got caught." Jaleah said and he shrugged.

"Like nova said, we damn near grown. They ain't gone be able to stop us from doing shit when we turn 18 and move out."

Jahmir was planning on moving into his own place as soon as he hit 18 which was only a month away.

He'd been wanting to move out for awhile, tired of living in a house that nobody be in anyway. He was ready to be independent.

"They acting like they was angels when they was our age. I heard yo daddy was a hoe." Jahmir said causing Jaleah to laugh.

"You're right." Jaleah nodded as he pecked her lips, rubbing her booty in the process.

"Let's get dressed."

A/N: Hey, I'm back. Wattpad got boring :/

Nova and Antonne definitely getting a solo book. I'm like 5-6 chapters deep so far lol.

I'm ready for Jah to move out so I might do a time skip soon idk. I'm also ready for them to graduate cause this school shit ain't it fr.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎