Seeing Zhan turn towards them, Haikuan and Cheng grew a bit nervous. They did not want to escalate the fight any more. However, contrary to their expectations and much to their surprise, Zhan spoke in a calm manner.

" Let's all just calm down. Why do we need to make a big fuss about such a simple matter. Ayuan is a kid, and he made a mistake. If you want I can compensate for your loss." His tone turned a bit firmer at the end, " It would be better if we could all get back to the movie. "
The boy wanted to rebuke and create a bigger ruckus, however the manager at the sight of Zhan stepped in to stop the matter. They had stayed back as the boy was wealthy enough and they wanted to avoid unnecessary trouble. But they knew Zhan was much more trouble.

The boy at the request from the managers and the people around them decided to let the matter be for now. However before turning back he pointed at them and said, "You don't know who you have messed with today. You will pay for this. "

Yibo hearing this was about to retaliate, when Zhan held him back by the waist. Zhan turned towards the boy and just said, " FINE. "
Yibo remained silent because he respected Zhan. Soon the crowd dispersed away. Zhan loosened the hold on Yibo. Yibo looked at him and asked, " How could he threaten us? He is a small kid, he was being a spoilt brat, you know Zhan, I didn't even- "

Zhan cut off Yibo saying, " It's ok Yibo, I will handle it. Don't worry. "

Zhan silenced Yibo's worry and took him back to their seat, Haikuan and Cheng were perplexed. They got out of their stupor when the movie started playing. Cheng had Ayuan in their hand. They silently walked back to their seat.

The movie night ended. But nobody spoke much. They just went their own ways.

Zhan was driving the car with Yibo beside him. Ayuan was asleep on his lap. Yibo was visibly upset. Noticing this Zhan spoke,
" Come on Yibo, leave it. They were really young people. They are not mature enough. "

" Yes, but Yuan is way younger than them. Shouldn't they understand that. They cannot be that immature. And he had the audacity to threaten us. Can you believe it. "

" Yeah, you know I have to deal with such people on a daily basis. So I have got used to it now. Don't worry babe, just trust me. He will get what is due for him. Plus you don't really look good when you are angry. You really need to work on that. "

" Hm....."

After a few seconds Yibo replayed what Zhan just said,
" What! What did you just say?
I will let you know that I look really hot while angry. You need to get your eyes checked. Hmph."

Zhan laughed at that.
They stopped by a ice cream shop before they got home. Yibo put Ayuan on his bed. He and Zhan then enjoyed a bowl of ice cream before retiring for bed.

Haikuan and Cheng reached home, they got changed and ready for bed. Before sleeping, Haikuan spoke, " Can you believe it, Zhan was so calm today. He didn't even raise his voice. "

" Yeah, even I was shocked. Looks like Yibo is a good influence on him. "

"Yes. Yes he is. He even held Yibo back. And Yibo actually listened to him. "

" He is changed."

Both of slept with a smile on their face and their hearts a little lighter.

On the next Zhan reached his office a little late. Yibo forgot to set his alarm by mistake, that led to a cascade of events which led to him being late. On his table were a bunch of letters. Among the official letters one envelope was nameless. He opened the envelope. It was a complaint letter. He called his juniors to know who kept the letter on his table when such cases are supposed to be handled by them. He got that it was delivered to them, and according to their request they kept it on his table, since the person giving the complaint was the son of a high profile businessman.
Zhan just nodded and asked them to call the complainant. After the junior left his office, he smirked.

After few kilometres far, a young boy got called to the police station. He arose jubilantly and went to the police station in high spirits. After reaching the police station, he was led to a office. The office was empty. He was asked to take a seat and wait for the occupant to come. He sat on the chair, completely relaxed, waiting for the drama to unfold, unbeknownst of the tragedy that awaited him.

The nameplate on the table read,
' Xiao Zhan '

____________________

I know that I am a 'bit' late.
Sorry for the delay.
However I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
I trying to write a story right now. But I just can't get the plots right. I fo have sketch of how I want it to be, but when I write a chapter it turns out to a completely different direction. I am kind of confused right now. But I do hope to complete the story and be able to publish it. 🤞🤞

Ps:
I have not read through the chapter, so if you find any mistakes be free to point it out to me.🙂