Chapter 2

Rui Kamishiro's Journal

Entry 2 :

I've been at this party for at least an hour now. Tsukasa-kun found me after I'd hopelessly tried looking for him. He said he didn't mind having to run around though, as he hadn't done much exercise today. So I guess its ok.

We're currently sat on top of the school roof, listening to our playlist together.

Since the school is hidden deep inside the forest, all the trees look stunning paired with the setting sun. It's so beautiful, yellow fading to orange, come to think about it, Tsukasa's hair reminds of the sun set, b̶u̶t̶ n̶o̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ o̶u̶t̶s̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ h̶i̶m̶.

We sat there for hours, to the point where it was so dark you could see the stars. Tsukasa-kun said he counted 88.

I checked the time on my phone, it read 11:37pm. He said we should probably go back downstairs to see what everyone was up to. Hopefully nobody is "tipsy" just yet.

Entry 3 :

11:41pm

I went downstairs with Tsukasa-kun and and met some of his relatives.

The first people he introduced me to were Toya Aoyagi Tenma, Saki Tenma, and Kanade Yoisaki Tenma, his three siblings. They were all dressed in the same shade of blue, and all wore matching broaches.

"Hey there Rui!!" chanted Saki, the other two just smiled and waved.
"Heya!" was my reply.
"Us three sure have heard a lot about you." she started giggling a little after making her comment. I turned around to see Tsukasa-kun just stood there with an innocent smile plastered on his face.
H̶e̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ s̶o̶ c̶u̶t̶e̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ m̶o̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.

Not much long after, I saw someone walk up to Toya and rested his arm on his shoulder.

"So Toya, who's the new kid?" He said, looking at me.
"Oh, uhm, I'm Rui, Rui Kamishiro." I held my hand out in front for him to shake.
"Do  I know you? Or do you just have one of those familiar faces?" He questioned, as we shook hands.
"Actually, Tsukasa-kun may have told you about me. He seems to be doing that a lot recently." I chuckled a little at the joke I made.
"Well, if that's the case, I'm Akito Shinonome."
"Well then it was nice to meet you, Akito-kun!"

I waved him goodbye as I walked over to Tsukasa, when I suddenly felt somebody grab my wrist.

***

Heya!! I finally published chapter 2!!!

It's been sitting in my notebook for a while now and I'm sorry for the late upload, I'm writing chapter 3 as we speak, so it will hopefully be uploaded by the end of next week. I will try in future to make my uploads more frequent, until then, thanks for reading!!