-Otsut Prime-

When Naruto arrived in the camp of his army, he took his place atop a war elephant, sitting on a throne and observed the landscape. Chiron ran to meet Naruto and did a formal salute. ''My lord the king, you grace me with your presence. I am sorry to inform you that I failed to launch an effective strike. I did not take into account that the Otsutsuki would unleash such numbers of their beast soldiers on us. Not even the elven squads could deal significant damage.''

''Do not let this discourage you, Chiron old friend. Failure is a part of life, a teacher from which we can learn from. I am here now and ready to tip the scales in our favour once more.'' Naruto replied as his wives came to meet him.

''Naruto, though it's only 6 hours, we missed you greatly.'' Shizuka said as she came forward and kissed her husband. ''My love, there is an Otsutsuki here who wants to meet you.''

''Oh?'' Naruto let out a surprise as he looked to see a female Otsutsuki appear before him.

''Your royal highness, you grace me with your presence. My name is Nephtys Otsutsuki.'' the female Otsutsuki then bowed before Naruto as a sign of respect and friendliness. ''My king, I am a representative of my faction in the Otsutsuki clan. Half of the clan knows that fighting is futile and that you will eventually win this war. My factions wants to break away from the main clan to join your side. We only ask that you spare our people.''

''Is that all?'' Naruto asked.

''Yes my king. That is all my people represent. Grant us this and you will have our undying loyalty.''

''Listen to me, Nephtys. I... am Arcadia. The heir to Enoch, slayer of dragons. On the promise you have shown me, I will give you my support.''

''I thank you for your generosity, my king.'' Nephtys answered the king.

''Will you give me... the honor... of your kiss?'' Naruto asked. A kiss on the hand of a superior in Arcadian culture meant a sign of loyalty. Naruto tried to remove his glove on his left hand but Nephtys instead kissed his boot. ''That shall suffice. Tomorrow, your people will be part... of my kingdom.''

''I thank you, my lord. Mere words cannot describe my gratitude.''

''Go and gather your followers. By the next morning, I will bring my army to crush the feeble resistance in my way.''
______________________________________

                       -next day-

"Nephtys, you traitor!'' shouted Draxus Otsutsuki, current head of the Otsutsuki clan. ''You have sold us out... your own people!? You will suffer for this!''

''I only did what was needed to ensure the survival of our people. If it meant putting ourselves under the yoke of Arcadia, so be it. Besides, we never stood a chance.''

''Traitor! I will-''

''You will do nothing to harm one under my protection, Draxus Otsutsuki.'' Naruto said in his cold metallic voice as he appeared before Draxus and hostile half of the Otsutsuki clan with his army. ''This galaxy... this universe... is now mine. The age where the Otsutsuki rule is over. Now is the age of Arcadia.''

''Lies! You are nothing but a liar and an upstart lower lifeform who should know his place!''

''No. I am a king of chaos. Darkness, death and destruction follow me wherever I go. I laid waste to the nations of man as my predecessor has done. I am your oblivion.'' Naruto said and his fists glowed a glowing, dark blue light of energy.

Draxus Otsutsuki's hands too came to life with dark reddish energy as he charged towards Naruto. Both armies came charging towards each other just as the fists of the leaders met and a violent explosion occurred. Tens of thousands of silver wraiths, dozens of Arcadian war machines and hundreds of Otsutsuki were sent flying and the two godlike beings unleashed another powerful punch, making quakes all over the planet down to the very core. The Otsutsuki had superior power but the wraiths eventually overwhelmed them and some of the died.

Koyuki froze an Otsutsuki, the ice hardened by Shion's power and both Shizuka and Kurotsuchi fired a combo shot that injured the Otsutsuki severly. Urashiki Otsutsuki came charging towards the girls, throwing Shion and Kurotuchi to the ground. But before he could act any further, Yugao trapped him with her slime as Guren shot multiple crystals which Yugito used to blind the Otsutsuki. Kurotsuchi melted the alien's feet while Koyuki trapped him with ice, coupled by Shion's dark powers. Shizuka shot a beam of dark green energy that killed the Otsutsuki.

Draxus looked to see his trusted lieutenant getting killed. Naruto blasted energy at Draxus and sent him crashing down. The Otsutsuki saw his body was bleeding and got furious. ''Damn you! Damned lower lifeform! Know your place!'' Draxus shouted in fury as he charged at Naruto, dodging the strikes. He placed his hands on Naruto's helmet and removed them. ''You should not have listened to my foolish sister, human!'' he shouted and fired beams of energy at Naruto.

''Your worthless existence is at an end!'' Draxus boldly declared but Naruto smirked.

''No. It is your existence that will end, Draxus Otsutsuki. Come forth, Black Racer!'' Naruto summoned his herald of chaos and the Black Racer stood before his master, scythe in hand. ''You are but an obstacle in the way of my empire. Your death will bring forth a new age!'' Naruto declared as the Black Racer and it struck Draxus in the heart. Naruto's death beams reached Draxus and a huge explosion that could easily level continents occurred inside his body. Light coming out of his eyes and mouth as his body exploded in a light of death.

Draxus now lay dead on the ground. His eyes, nose, mouth and chest were bleeding as his flesh was like that of a roasted animal and his blood was boiled. The remaining Otsutsuki surrendered to the king of Arcadia and Naruto smiled.
______________________________________