🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽

Start from the beginning

🗽🗽🗽🗽

Scene: New York City, SoHo. Balans Soho, No.34 Restaurant.

The girls are outside sitting around a table having a full-course brunch, talking and laughing

Giselle decides to take a picture and post it on Facebook. After she does, her fans immediately began liking and commenting how they wished they could be there and etc.

There were some haters in the comments, but Giselle found herself not caring. However, there was this one racist comment that stuck out to her.

Scarlet Girl

Fvcking inbred, you think your better than us? Pathetic

The smile on Giselle's face dropped when she read the comment.

Kalianna notices this. "What's wrong, Elle?"

Giselle sighs and shows her friends they comment, causing them to become upset.

"How dare they?! I say we put this girl in her place!" Marinette pulls out her phone.

The rest girls agreed and turned on their Alliance rings, showing identical hologram forms of Adrien since no one wanted Lila to be on their Alliance.

Scene: Paris. Sidewalk.

Lila smirks proudly at the comment she sent under Giselle's picture in the comments. She was surprised, however, when some users began to go in on her, calling her disgusting racist and a hater! Even Kalianna and her dumb friends degraded her!

@Mireille Caquet ✔

I don't know who you are, but your absolutely DISGUSTING

@Weather Girl ✔

Leave our friend alone you racist b1tch!!

@Zoé

You should be ashamed of yourself, your account needs to be BANNED!

@Designer Marinette

Didn't your parents raise you any better? Or are they racists too? 🤨

@KaliDe-Sinclair

Go get a life you fvcking hating racist 🤬🤬🤬

Lila growled at their comments, but she wouldn't give up, she'd ruin Giselle's girl trip if it was the last thing she did.

🗽🗽🗽🗽