🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽

Start from the beginning

Lila huffs. "B1tch, I didn't even buy anything." She mutters bitterly. Her phone sounds with a notification and she gets it out of her Fendi purse. She views the notif and is shocked to see Giselle and her friends in a car.

@Rainbow Swirl ✔

My and ma girls in a luxury rental limo heading to brunch at Balans Soho, No.34 restaurant! Btw, we're in New York for a girls trip that my best friend Kalianna planned!!! #BESTBFFEVER

"WHAT?!" Lila seethed with anger and jealousy. She noticed a couple people gazing at her as if she was crazy and gave them a fake smile. "Sorry,"

The two people turned away from her and she approached the checkout counter where Jocelyn was impatiently waiting for the female cashier to hurry up and scan her items.

"Hey, Joce? We're gonna have to cut shopping short, I have something to do." Lila says.

"Yeah, whatever," Jocelyn says, her arms crossed and her foot rapidly tapping against the ground.

Lila then walks away.

"Could you be anymore slower? Hurry up already!" Jocelyn demands.

The cashier looks at her straight in the eye, then smirks, and proceeds to start scanning slower.

Jocelyn's eyes widened at this and she grew irritated. "Are you kidding me?! You're doing that on purpose!"

Scene: Outside Louis Vuitton Store.

Lila leaves and starts walking down the sidewalk, glaring at the photo Giselle posted of her and her friends in New York.

"How does that monkey get to go to NYC but I'm stuck here?" She mumbled jealously. "What the he11 is SoHo anyway?"

The Rossi girl goes to Google and searches up SoHo, finding out it's a neighborhood in New York City.

"Designer boutiques, fancy chain stores and high-end art galleries make trendy SoHo a top shopping destination, especially for out-of-towners. Known for its elegant cast-iron-facades and cobblestone streets, the neighborhood is also an atmospheric backdrop for fashionable crowds clustering at high-end restaurants and nightlife hotspots." Lila read the information of SoHo off Google.

As she read, it made her blood boil more that Giselle was out in New York enjoying herself.

She thought she wrecked that b1tch's spirit, but it turns out she was wrong. She'd have to find another way to ruin her mood even though she was in a next city.

So, she did what she needed to do. She created another account to trash Giselle.

Scene: Inside Louis Vuitton Store.

The cashier finishes scanning Jocelyn's items. "You're total is fifteen thousand euros."

(Sukura41: How many things did she buy?!?!)

"Argh, finally!" Jocelyn hands the cashier her credit card and she scans it.

"Your card's been declined." The cashier says.

"E..." Jocelyn blinks. "Excuse me?"

"YOUR CARD'S BEEN DECLINED," The cashier's voice carrys out across the store, causing several people to glance at an embarrassed Jocelyn.

"Could you be anymore louder?!" Jocelyn whisper-yelled at the young cashier.

"Oh, I'm sorry, lemme just louden my voice more,"

"No, no, no, don't!"

"YOUR CARD'S BEEN DECLINED!"

"Shut up!!"