💗Adventurer Cookie x Fem Reader

Requested by: Fandomlove56
______________________________________

•It was a beautiful day outside, birds are singing and flowers are blooming and in days like these, there shouldn't be a problem right?

•Well wrong as it would've been a good day for you, but you developed a fever. After a few days of doing nothing thinking that your body will fix the problem itself, but it didn't and the fever is still persisting.

•You're fiance Adventurer Cookie, tried to give you some medicine to help with the fever, but you were very stubborn and didn't want to take the medicine everytime he tries to give it to you.

•When he questions why, you always respond with the medicine tasting very bitter and unpleasant.

•Adventurer Cookie tried to give you some other form of the medicine, instead of the pill he tries the powder.

•You were even more resistant to this as the medicine tasted even more bitter, Adventurer tried mixing the medicine in a cup of water but you still refused.

•But as the fever was getting worse, you had no choice but to reluctantly take the medicine. The bitter taste only lasted for a few minutes, but it felt long.

•It was ok as Adventurer cuddled with you as a little sorry for making you taste the bitter medicine. After the fever went away of course.

______________________________________

A/N: Well, this is my first time writing for Adventurer Cookie, hope I did it well and my first time writing a sick Reader.

Well hope this didn't disappoint, see ya later my beautiful and handsome readers!